Compulsory vaccinations for tradesmen

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Joe the Plumber, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Adamfya

Adamfya Screwfix Select

Yes...you have voiced your views...so what would you suggest as a mass cure to this world wide problem we are all in??

2. billathome65

billathome65 Member

My ideas don't matter because I'm just a conspiracy theorist.

The world was taken off its feet not by a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate. Government's have bought the world to its knees.

Using fear and ignorance to push through a number of agendas.

Got to love the fact that if I was black and refused entry to say a pub because I was black or because I was a jew or gay there would be uproar. However discriminating again a person because they have refused or been unable to be jabbed is some how OK.

If that's the case then I'll be the New Jew. If your jabbed a none jabbed person logically can be no threat. The threat would come from the jabbed person if the jab is the alleged golden bullet.

Baxi Boy likes this.
  3. Adamfya

Adamfya Screwfix Select

Yeah, i get what your saying...so what would you do....?

4. billathome65

billathome65 Member

I'd have carried on like we have for thousands of years. I would never have locked down nations time and again destroying economies destroying businesses, lives shortening the lives of children due to suicides and poverty Unless I had an agenda which required that to happen.

I've worked all my life and not taken any madications save for the odd paracetamol or pain killer I refused a job because I was expected to have a vaccination that I'd already had as a child so did not need another one. My wife has given her life to looking after people and now the very same people stand by as she is forced against her will to take a medical procedure she and millions of others do not agree or believe in. But the same people wouldn't give a toss if they had a heart attack and it was my wife who was there who could save them.

This is the hypocrisy of all this this il how ludicrous this is thousd
    Ands can go to football matches with the elites not having to issolate thousands could go watch tennis go to ascot and the G7 where allowed to do exactly what they wanted but the plebs have to do as they are told?

Sorry as I said befor I'd rather be marched out my door and have a bullet in the head than accept this ****.

5. billathome65

billathome65 Member

I've told people to check out the yellow card reporting system. It was updated 14th July and shows the full picture of reported side effect including the deaths directly linked to the jabs. That's just what the GPS have reported as its under their discretion if they report.

6. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

The FDA have authorised the vaccines for use, as you must know. I asked you for the FDA's criteria for a vaccine that you explicitly stated the covid vaccines do not meet, you were unable to provide that but provide a general description of what a vaccine is from the CDC, I think we all know what a vaccine is and how it works. The CDC also support the use of the covid vaccines so they must agree with its efficacy. It is your opinion only that the vaccines do not meet that description, unsupported by any reputable scientist or medical professional. It would appear that you are just making stuff up as you go along and then searching around for the most tenous of supporting "evidence".

Your ignorance and misuse of statistics, the science behind the vaccines and your misunderstanding of almost every aspect of the covid pandemic is startling. To pick out another of your fallacious comments; you appear to think the the yellow card reports refer to side effects and deaths caused by the vaccines. Completely false. Let me give you a direct quote from the body responsible for collating the statistics on yellow card reports:

"It is important to note that Yellow Card data cannot be used to derive side effect rates or compare the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccinations as many factors can influence ADR reporting."

To sum up succinctly; you have no idea what you are talking about and are peddling ignorant, misinformed and conspiratorial nonsense which is sadly all to familiar on the internet.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    gadget man and just pumps like this.
  7. DaveF

DaveF Active Member

I think vaccinations should be compulsory. Sure there is a chance the vaccination will kill you, but there is a FAR bigger chance Covid will kill you. Frankly it is utterly irresponsible to panic over the consequences of a vaccine. Take your tin hat off and show some backbone. Millions have died of Covid. This is not a game. It is a serious situation and we all need to stick together to beat this. Not freak out an run away because we think it's a government plot or aliens trying to get us all to take min robots hidden in vaccines or whatever....

8. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

The tin foil hattery is strong with this character, not you @DaveF :)

9. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

Mate, you really need to read the actual stats and not just what the mainstream media and governments show you...

In most age groups, people without serious health conditions are MORE likely to suffer bad side effects from the vaccine than from Covid!

Yes, millions have died, but that's not exactly mind blowing on a planet with nearly 8 billion people!

10. billathome65

billathome65 Member

Your opinion out weighs my opinion because you pick your own bits out.

That makes sence your facts are correct and mine are not because I'm ignorant?

Thanks for moving to the next stage of insults.

The yellow card system is discretional and is used to report possible links of a medication and its side effects the yellow card system with respect to covid Is specific to all the jabs and the adverse effects after having them so please don't try to smoke screen the reports.

Theses have been possible side effects up and incluedond the excess deaths after having the jabs.

I'm glad that you feel others actually know how vaccines work however as stated vaccines kick start the immune system to recognise and fight specific diseases like polio and tuberculosis. Vaccines are generally only developed to fight bacterial diseases not viral as a virus works differently than a bacterium. These are diseases that generally don't mutate into other strains however th corona virus / covid does so a vaccine cannot logically prevent you getting or fighting it. It may reduce the effect of a virus which has a 99.9% survival rate.

You may wish to join the line of people who will be happy to discriminate against those not vaccinated because that's the real issue here not covid but what is being sanctioned by governments next it will be camps. Let me ask you something. If you collapsed and died and the only person who could save you was one of those nurses like my wife but the nurse was not vaccinated would you rather be left to die or have the help from the unvaccinated nurse?

11. billathome65

billathome65 Member

Your wasting your time. Anyone who has alternative views has no voice. It's a bit like the salem witch trials we got a environment of accuse and destroy anyone who has different ideas who has different beliefs. Let them believe whatever they want your just wasting your breath.

12. billathome65

billathome65 Member

99.9% survival rate from covid.

Statistically the very old died not the young

Under 50s are very unlikely to die from Covid which tends to kill those with underlying health problems.

Millions have died from Covid are they from the statistics where cancer patients who tested positive but died from cancer where recorded as covid deaths?

Or the people who died 28 days after testing posssitive who died from something else but where recorded as covid deaths?

Or those who died from flu and other respritary illnesses that where recorded as covid deaths?

The statistics have been vastly compromised to the point where there are no accurate records of Covid deaths.

13. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

Good God man, I am not "picking bits out". I am directly quoting your posts and directly quoting and giving sources. I repeat that your opinion on vaccines (I hesitate to even give it the honour of calling it an opinion) is unsupported by everyone from the CDC the FDA (since you have referenced them) to every reputable epidemiologist and medical professional. Yet you apparently know more about the wisdom of mass covid vaccination.

To go back to the yellow card reports, just one instance of your misinformation. You said that the yellow card reports indicated side effects and deaths "directly" as a cause of the vaccine. That is false, and I gave you a source as to why it is false, not a smokescreen. You then follow up with a, frankly, incomprehensible explanation why it isn't, that follows no logic.

I could go on with almost every statement you have made concerning the virus (your distortion of the facts around virus mutation and vaccine efficacy is particularly wrongheaded) but I think I will leave it at that. Your hysterical, and highly offensive, analogy with the holocaust I think says enough about your mental state without having to continue to show how wrong you are in just about everything you have stated as "fact".

gadget man and just pumps like this.
  14. billathome65

billathome65 Member

Every epidemiologist you mean the ones who agreed but not the ones who spoke out who where shut down and silenced?

Buddy no matter what I say you will just keep twisting it back to how it sits for you whilst showing everyone how misinformed I am. Go for it as stated the yellow card reports for covid are specific to covid and whilst there may have been underlying reasons that contributed to the deaths etc the yellow card system is designed to provide information of possible side effects of medications how is that incomprehensible??

Vaccines help to kick start the bodies own immune system to recognise "specific" diseases and so help to fight them Covid mutates it changes so a vaccine cannot get rid of Covid the same as the flu jab does not get rid of the flu.

But irrespective of all that as we can keep going round and round.

This is to do with people being forced to take something that does not stop you catching or passing it to others.

This is to do with people being discriminated against bullied attacked threatened and cohersed into doing something that goes against their beliefs wishes etc etc.

If I told you you couldn't do something or go somewhere as a healthy person due to your religious cultural and ethical beliefs you would be livid. You may be all for the jab but millions of people are not especially when the goal posts keep getting changed to include our children who are at no risk what so ever.

You may believe and accept everything that you have been told but many others don't and because of that people like myself and my wife face having our whole lives halted after paying Into society for many years. How do you really think that is going to go down? Check out France where they are already trying it.

I have always accepted everyone irrespective of age genda religious beliefs etc but now to be told I no longer have basic rights because I reject something is unacceptable it is immoral and is very dangerous because it will start with one thing then creep to the next thing but people are happy to sit back and watch history repeat itself.

I hope if you ever need help you see passed someone's vaccination status. As for me the government allow this to happen then people like me have nothing else to loose and when you take everything from someone you create something else.

You take care

BiancoTheGiraffe likes this.
  15. FlyByNight

FlyByNight Screwfix Select

Out all those I know/knew who have had C-19 - including friends of friends &c the Death rate is over 10% - the survival is under 90%

The death rate from vaccinations in te UK is probably 0.00001% or less.

gadget man likes this.
  16. billathome65

billathome65 Member

17. billathome65

billathome65 Member

I responded to this but it didn't post.

All I will say is OK but I disagree.

Irrespective of all the statistics fear mongering and goal post changing.

I'll ask is it acceptable to shut down someone's life and access to the community who's paid into it for 40 years. To discriminate because they say no to bullying cohersion threats and more whilst someone who's sat on their **** collecting benefits from the working person's taxes can go and spend that money in a pub a shop and in most cases on weed just because they accepted the jab?

My wife will probably take the jab but I cannot and I will not be pushed into doing something I fundimently disagree with I'm not anti vax I'm pro choice pro freedom for bodily autonomy but to say I don't deserve to have an inclusive life because of that is immoral it is sick and it is a very dangerous path we are being lead down and I want no part of it.

If I was black gay Jewish disabled and this happened there would be uproar but its acceptable be cause I refuse to take a medical procedure to be accepted.?

Keep your cult and the next time people clap at the moon to thank the NHS remember the thousands forced to take the jab to keep their job and the thousands who will be sacked whilst you stood by because they said no.

It starts with the care and nursing staff where does it end?

18. FlyByNight

FlyByNight Screwfix Select

If you disagree post some stats that can be confirmed.

You probably cannot. So do not agrue with FACT.

19. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I will come back again to the yellow card information as a good example of your "twisting" of information. You clearly stated without qualification:

"Check out the yellow card reports up to 14th July 2021 bearing in mind mass jabbing only began in November 2020 and see the side effects and fatalities already recorded"

Yet I laid out simply to you, with a reference, that the yellow card information does not record symptoms and deaths as a result of the Covid vaccine.

Earlier you stated that the vaccine does not meet the FDA criteria for a vaccine, you were unable to provide any reference from any expert in the field other than your opinion. Almost every one of your arguments follows the same way of thinking, a wilfull disregard of facts, ignorance or lack of comprehension.

You have now entered the realms of gish gallop argument throwing in every non-sequitur and strawman you can think of with a seasoning of conspiratorial claptrap. It would require someone with more patience than me to respond to and refute each one of your ramblings. You come across as someone who is not blessed with a surfeit of self awareness otherwise you would not expose yourself to such an extent.

20. This isn't true. Not even remotely.

gadget man likes this.