Compulsory vaccinations for tradesmen

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Joe the Plumber, Jul 14, 2021.

1. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

Why are you so desperate to promote the vaccine that you'll share propaganda and media hysteria?

Has it ever occured to you that you might have been misled by the media and politicians?

2. jonathanc

jonathanc Guest

It was a very sobering story and one that is thought provoking and sad.

3. BiancoTheGiraffe

As are the ones about the people who've died following the jab, unfortunately our biased media won't print them...

CGN likes this.
  4. jonathanc

jonathanc Guest

obsessed with trying to prevent people from dying. Well I am glad about that. Yes the NHS has been stretched to its limits with Covid. Vaccination reduces serious illness and hospitalisation so ultimately frees up resources for other illnesses.

5. jonathanc

jonathanc Guest

but we have freedom of speech in this country so it is not beyond the realms of possibilities to publish them yourself: on the basis that we were getting 500 deaths a day pre vaccine and now about 150. For the vaccine to be a “bad thing” Id expect 200 deaths from the vaccine daily in the U.K. let’s see the names of them?

6. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

According to the latest ONS figures there are 0 confirmed deaths caused by any of the Covid vaccines, that is with the ICD code U12.9.

Of course we then go down the conspiracy rabbit hole of cover ups, there is no point in debating that.

Quote:

"Monthly Mortality Analysis dataset, these include figures for deaths involving adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccination. There are currently 0 deaths registered with the aligning ICD codes for this. However, should this change, they will be updated in this table."

7. BiancoTheGiraffe

1. I'm not media,

2. I'm not saying that vaccination doesn't have an effect, but deaths were low this time last year, before the vaccine...

3. We were told over and over again by the top scientists in the UK and around the world that this vaccine was for the elderly and vulnerable. Only two weeks ago they were saying it wasn't for children, now it apparently it is!

Don't you get the tiniest bit concerned that maybe something is amiss?

8. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

Maybe read the latest advice from the JCVI and it will explain the rationale fully including why the advice has changed.

9. BiancoTheGiraffe

Again, don't you find it a little bit "convenient" that they've decided to only count "vaccine deaths" with 100% cast iron evidence, yet "covid deaths" can be anyone, anywhere, no matter what other factors there were?

I'm not looking for a "conspiracy theory", I'm just spotting an awful lot of glaring inconsistencies in the way the government and it's advisors are behaving and the way their message keeps changing

10. BiancoTheGiraffe

I've read it and I've heard the analysis by several independent medical experts who disagree strongly with it.

Unfortunately, as we've seen over and over again, those experts will be shunned by the media in favour of the "official narrative". It really doesn't make for healthy debate

11. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

Who are these experts? Links and I will read them.

12. BiancoTheGiraffe

This is the state of play for our friends across the channel

Attached Files:

13. jonathanc

jonathanc Guest

yep agreed Covid is still killing people. Same happening here…