New Heavyweight Champion?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by OnlyLew, Sep 24, 2021.

?

Who will be heavyweight champ after sunday?

Poll closed Sep 26, 2021.
  1. AJ

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. USYK

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. OnlyLew

OnlyLew New Member

Opinions?

2. I think AJ will be too big, and is bound to have the judges on his side. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see Usyk win, the bloke is a class boxer, may take a few rounds for him to work AJ out but I’d expect him to be able to outbox him if the size isn’t too much of an issue.

3. OnlyLew

OnlyLew New Member

I feel like Usyk could box 50 rounds after seeing his previous fights, but it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to AJ'S power

4. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

I’m expecting a steady fight from both guys, no knockouts, no fireworks but good, clean, professionalism and mutual respect, fight going the full distance, points decision

Just not made up my mind which way so far !

But ……. All depends on the night

5. Hfs

Hfs Screwfix Select

I hope usyk smacks Joshua about.

6. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

AJ...He will be the winner by round 5

7. Easy win for Usyk, outboxed him and won 9 rounds to three imo. Rematch will go the same way I reckon except AJ may get stopped. Usyk is a class above

8. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Gutted...but, was it meant to go that way! ;)

9. What, AJ being dominated and nearly knocked out in the last. No, I doubt it lol. I know boxing is the most corrupt sport there is but you think that is a bit of a stretch.

10. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I wouldnt put it past anyone these days. Everybody is out for more money etc. Rematch will be a big money earner all round.

11. Rematch will be the same result, but AJ might get stopped. If they were doing it to build a rematch they wouldn’t have got AJ beaten so badly and nearly stopped.

12. Ind spark

Ind spark Screwfix Select

Not as much as Joshua v fury, I think Joshua has 2 problems 1, he's not good enough and 2, he's to much of a celebrity, you never saw mike Tyson messing about on a ring walk.

13. AJ just isn’t in the same class as Usyk, a smaller man with far superior ring craft. AJ vs Fury won’t happen ever now either, fury would box his head off.

14. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Everyone put AJ down before but he still came back and beat the other guy in the rematch. It will be the same again.