Can anyone help me find a bathtub tap ceramic valve

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Tapman1, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Tapman1

Tapman1 New Member

Attached Files:

2. dcox

dcox Screwfix Select

That’s an unusual looking cartridge. Have you tried tapmagician.co.uk?

3. Tapman1

Tapman1 New Member

Yes and no luck:(

4. Notnowvicar

Notnowvicar Screwfix Select

Might be a good idea to post a picture of the tap....

5. just pumps

just pumps Screwfix Select

6. Tapman1

Tapman1 New Member

I got distracted.
    Here are photos of my bath tub tap IMG_20211205_134429.jpg

7. Tbh I think you will be lucky to get that exact cartridge. I’ve seen many and never seen one like that, and if tap magician who are experts in identifying parts couldn’t do so then it may be time to bite the bullet and change the taps. Looks like access won’t be to bad to change them compared to most baths.
    Did you try DiVapor as suggested above. They are another good site and may be able to identify it for you.

8. dcox

dcox Screwfix Select

Deleted member 246321 likes this.
  9. Tapman1

Tapman1 New Member

That if fit will be a fantastic suggestion.
    I am struggling to identify the size of my existing tap so could buy one that will fit?
    Are you able to suggest what it might me from my initial photos? Looks like 1.25 inches....will I be able to get one in that size?
    I will not hold you responsible in anyway:)

10. The kit is universal and is for all types of basin and bath taps and comes with various thread adaptors and spacers for all sorts of eventuality’s. I have tbh though, even with all the different adaptors there are often times with older or unusual taps when the universal kit still won’t work and you are forced to change the taps.

Tapman1 likes this.
  11. Tapman1

Tapman1 New Member

Thank you