Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by lmg1534, Apr 24, 2022.

1. lmg1534

lmg1534 New Member

Is it just me, or has this happened to any one else. As everyone knows, Screwfix send money of coupons every now and again. So, when I received one recently, I thought great, I need some stuff and who doesn't like some money off. So I go through the rigmarole of ordering what I need through the Screwfix app, then enter the code sent to me from Screwfix only to be informed that, "This code can't be used as it's not valid or out of date". Now this is the second time I have tried to use money off coupons from Screwfix with the same result. So, has anybody else had the same problem. FYI, I've tried entering the code using three different browsers on my P.C. as well as using the Screwfix app on my phone.

2. MRY

MRY Screwfix Select

Contact customer services?

3. stevie22

stevie22 Screwfix Select

For some curious reason I have 2 accounts. I once got 2 vouchers: 1 for being a good customer 1 because I haven't been seen for a while.

Cashed both in on same day by splitting an order: guys in my local branch thought it was quite amusing.

4. Tilt

Tilt Screwfix Select

Were they out of date???

5. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

Wouldn't know, never had a voucher.

Astramax likes this.
  6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I get so many I throw them away or sell them on at a discount. :cool:....:oops::rolleyes:...that way everyone wins! ;)

Bazza-spark likes this.
  7. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

Wouldn't know what one looks like. Must be doing something wrong, unless it's a SF punishment for something.

Astramax likes this.
  8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Ask yourself ...Why do they always arrive after a major purchase..... and then are of no use.:(

Bazza-spark likes this.
  9. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

I've not had one for years...

Seems like the more you use SF, the less you get back

10. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Had that happen today, only arrived this morning, valid until the 19th June 2022.....not valid and date of use has expired.o_O...wondered why I threw them away.:eek:

11. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Went into Screwfix this evening...£5 off voucher in hand, bought what I wanted and voucher honoured...result in store not online! :confused:

Hans_25 likes this.