Tories want Liz Truss OUT!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

The idiots within the party voted her 'IN' only a month ago........ or........ am I missing something? :confused:

2. terrymac

terrymac Screwfix Select

They're a bit slow to catch on !!

3. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

Can't blame the voters for her bizzare behaviour recently, besides it's not like the ordinary member had much choice, it was her or that idiot Sunak!

Look at it this way, blaming the voters/members for picking the wrong Tory leader is like blaming the homeowner for taking on a tradesman who turns out to be an unqualified drunk who burns the house down!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  4. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

She made statements yesterday blaming Kwatang for the idea on the tax cut, looks like she is going to 'hang him out to dry'. Nasty piece of work is Truss, but she will be out before Christmas.

5. Offshore

Offshore Active Member

She looks like a rabbit in the headlights and seems utterly clueless. She is very poor in interviews but tries to make the interviewer look like the weak one, similar to what Dianne Abbot tries to do, unsuccessfully.

6. quasar9

quasar9 Screwfix Select

They should have posted their plans here and asked if that was going to work, like thousands before them ! I am very sure that replies would by witty or pithy but all sound. Now you know where to come !:D;):rolleyes:

just pumps likes this.
  7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

No way is she a Mrs Thatcher.... Truss is more like Cameron ....unable to make a decision and stick with it!

8. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

Do not insult the idiot Cameron. :)

9. sparky steve

sparky steve Screwfix Select

Liz Truss said, “I told you I'd hit the ground from day one”.

She forgot to mention that the pound would too.

065CF988-60E0-41AA-B79D-01716A1C3814.jpeg

10. Offshore

Offshore Active Member

Good line from Alexander Armstrong on "Have I got News For You" last week. Discussing the change from the Queen's head to the King's head on currency - "So, look out for King Charles' head on the soon to be issued £50 coin".:D

11. arrow

arrow Screwfix Select

Will we now have a Spaniel on the notes.