Need advice with neighbourhood problem

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by vrDrew63, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Ahhh, exquisite, another satisfied customer. Do keep the forum posted on how your chat with your neighbour goes :)

2. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

@vrDrew63 you're doing it again. You've leapt to an assumption without possession of any facts but that doesn't seem to bother you in your pursuit of your mission.

Is great that you have a concern for the state of your neighbourhood but disappointing that you show less concern about the state of your neighbour. You have absolutely no knowledge of him, his personal circumstances or the reason(s) for the state of his property. It could be that he simply doesn't give a **** about how it looks or it could be that he's struggling to keep his head above water and provide for his family and the whole thing is weighing so heavily on him that it only needs that one thing to push him over the edge....

I really hope it's the former and not the latter. If it's the former he's going to shove one of those roll end where the sun don't shine and that would be really funny. If it's the latter though...... Either way, it could be very uncomfortable for you.

The truth is you don't know and equally, it's none of your business - or ours for that matter. Leave the guy alone.

3. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

I would be careful you might risk the wrath of your neighbour, If someone came to my house asking, telling me to fix my door, there would be a good chance he would leave wearing it, also we don't know how it happened, it may of been the result of a break in

Bazza-spark likes this.
  4. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

Given he has already soreted someone elses fence out, now this (and we don't know what else), he would definitely be wearing it leaving my place.

Sparkielev likes this.
  5. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

There is alot of goings on in his street, has he been on any roofs sorting the tiles out, cutting peoples lawns, painting no 44's front door because it's little weather beaten, he should get a little van and drive up down the street

Bazza-spark likes this.
  6. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

Then he would have a real problem.

Stick his nose into other people business or wash the van roof :D

Sparkielev likes this.
  7. sparky steve

sparky steve Screwfix Select

So why did you not just do this in the first place???:confused:
    Opinionated & intolerant springs to mind.

It appears you’re deeply insecure. Your desire to be right at all costs and force your perspective on other people is nothing but self-doubt coming out.
    A phrase springs to mind which you may consider in the future? ( people in glass houses).:)

I-Man likes this.
  8. dray

dray Screwfix Select

The really funny thing is that he will probably come on here and ask how to fix, in detail, the said garage door. Unless he is wearing it of course!

WillyEckerslike likes this.