advise needed

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by raye, Dec 30, 2010.

1. raye

raye New Member

Fitting On Suite Bathroom using Maserater for toilet waste with 32mm or 40mm waste pipe my question is can you see any problem if I  put a couple of T junctions further down the pipe to take away the waste water from bath and sink? I know you can get maseraters to handle bath sink and toilet waste but these are quite expensive and I am working on a tight budget. any advise would be welcome
    Thanks
    raye

2. hibeealex

hibeealex Member

Well if you have t pieces further down the line, assuming you have the run to take it away, what happens when you empty the bath and then someone uses the toilet? the macerated waste meets the resistance of water coming into the t piece and hey presto your trying to un block the line, if your putting in an en suite and you cant afford to do it properly why not wait until you can?

3. raye

raye New Member

thanks for that just found a sanisplit combi 3 which will handle all 3 for £300 which sounds like the safest option.
    Thanks again

4. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Wow! £300 ?

Separate pipe would have done it for £2.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

5. midlands heating

midlands heating New Member

Better of with saniflo anyway.#
    they are more reliable.
    And they pump down 3/4" plastic (overflow) pipe.
    So much easier to fit.