This forum is rubbish

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by roksan, Jan 14, 2011.

1. roksan

roksan New Member

Never seen such a poor forum full of old lags and a bunch of happy go lucky cowboys or cc as the good guys like to call them. Anyway new to this forum and wish to make more useful contributions than a lot of the ones i've seen over the last few weeks.

2. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

You've certainly shown the intelligence and tact in your first few posts to ensure that you'll be taken seriously! 

Class! 

3. hibeealex

hibeealex Member

If you dont like it Foxtrot Oscar somewhere else , or join the asda.com one should suit you down to the ground, all the shelf stacking stories you like.

4. Er, Roksan, who were you the last time you were on here?

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yes welcome to the furom roksan, its nice to have new members, bring a freind along or two and enjoy the aumbiaunse of quality posters, wit,wonder and a host of comical characters whiling away the hours of our sad lives, you'll fit in nicely i can tell,;)

are you wetnec ?

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Excellent phonetic spelling of ambience there Tom, did you get that from Lloyd Grossman ;)

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

see what i mean about the wit on here roksan, you'll never regret joining here,

8. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

There's some 'funny'people on this forum, Roxanne. So, you'd better watch your step, dear.......

Lucia.

9. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Go on tell me something useful!
           I await with baited breath

10. Rhondo

Rhondo New Member

Anyone seen  Nathan?

11. Richie Honeybuckets

Richie Honeybuckets New Member

I know a Plumber called Nathan, do you wish me to furbish you with his mobile phone number?  Unfortunately he's currently in the 'Big Hoose' for a bit of GBH & Armed Robbery.  So, it may be some time before he returns your call!!!