To all proper sparks

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Mr Lucky, Dec 13, 2003.

1. RJS

RJS New Member

Who is this Top Banana!

Why does he assume that just because someone hasn't done their 5 years CITB training that they are cowboys and that "they still no didley squat about electrics". In fact why does he assume that just because he has done the training that he is a good sparks. Usualy you find that someone who critisises everyone else, does it because they are lacking the knowlege themselves.

I will probably get some reply like "Grow up you child" or "God your boring", but never mind.

Please Top Banana, let's have some constructive postings and be helpful to others, or in the style of yourself, "Give up with this forum and go and play with your electrics and don't forget to keep showing everyone your certificates, just incase they hadn't already realised thet you are Gods gift to sparkies

2. Tired-old-git

Tired-old-git New Member

Arnold rimmer springs to mind :)

3. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky New Member

Richard. Ok, where does it say on my post that I thought I was a good sparks. Im proud that I went thru 5 years of hard work to acheive my qualifications because I feel that if a job is worth doing ,** ITS WORTH DOING PROPERLY** And ban all sheds,are you and jj joined at the hip because you both say the sames things and your both boring

4. kesh

kesh New Member

Bottom banana more like it! Ever been to thailand?

5. Bazza

Bazza Screwfix Select

Topic is from 2003

6. Terry Malone

Terry Malone New Member

My alarm is signalling ‘Service Due’ along with a audio saying the same......yet it was installed only a year ago. How can I know I this signal off, please? Thanks Terry

7. Philip Hyde

Philip Hyde Screwfix Select

Can Happen with anything. I work as an instructor at a motorbike race school. I had a pupil once and helped them get quicker and quicker to the point they were fast enough to race. They started racing which I helped them with. Jump 2 years they were racing somewhere leading and crashed with fatal consequences. Felt responsible for a while till someone said. They would have eventually raced with or without your help so don't blame yourself. :( I started instructing again and still love it.