income tax

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tetleyman, Mar 1, 2008.

1. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Gordon + Darling = what a shambles :O

2. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

That Wesley Snipes fellow.

He's a twit.

3. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

Well as predicted i am £208 per year out of pocket to the blame of MR SMILER BROWN and his so called labour government,his fellow benchers where going to appose the dropping of the 10% tax what went wrong did they all **** thereselfs over the local elections,i would sooner vote for a dog than any of this lot

4. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

Do Brown and Darling know what they are doing they are going to give you £120 back but the low paid who cant claim tax credits are still £88 worse off and this £120 is only for this year so they can get somebody to vote for them,i would not give these two the time of day never mind a vote,they should bring back the 10% tax back

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

bring back hanging I say

6. Seismic gunner

Seismic gunner New Member

bring back hanging I say

Yeah let's draw and quarter em too
    Stoning for riding bikes without lights
    Birching for dropping litter
    Every village should have a ducking stool and stocks

7. (*Â¥*)

(*Â¥*) New Member

...and it's idiot returned, eh, SG.

8. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Do Brown and Darling know what they are doing they
    are going to give you £120 back but the low paid who
    cant claim tax credits are still £88 worse off and
    this £120 is only for this year so they can get
    somebody to vote for them,i would not give these two
    the time of day never mind a vote,they should bring
    back the 10% tax back

Not to mention they have borrowed 2 billion more than they needed to do this because 15 million people (or whatever) who weren't worse off are also benefiting now.

And this borrowing takes them within 0.1 billion of breaking their own fiscal rules (that they have already fiddled to avoid breaking). So as soon as the economy/tax revenue/inflation etc. doesn't perform as assumed in the last budget - the rules are bust.

It's not even funny any more - that such idiots are in charge.

9. (*Â¥*)

(*Â¥*) New Member

"Not to mention they have borrowed 2 billion........"

Too late, you gobby oik.

10. MRWONG006

MRWONG006 New Member

The government have very good ways of juggling things around to make it look good for them what ever they give out they are sure to get it back another way they are the only winners in this country & until there is mass riots here it will continue I can see why there are uprising in some countries.
    I watched ten minutes of live commons made my blood boil hearing Gordon talk about policing, schools new affordable housing same old c rap & people will still fall for it. Our motoring is the highest taxed in the world & all we are doing is helping bush secure the oil by sacrificing our men & the Americans are up in arms over the cost of gas what are they paying now £2 a gallon to run 7.5 litre cars
    If this was a free country we should have been able to vote whether we went to war or not. We have no say like I have said the Government & councils run this country not the public we have no say. Can’t pay your bills end up in prison.
    We pay 60% tax on petrol they pay 12% says it all.

11. Yure so wong mr wong, we ALL have a say 'cos we live in a democracy society.

12. (*Â¥*)

(*Â¥*) New Member

No, no, no, it's not "If this was a free country", it's "if this weren't a free country".

13. MRWONG006

MRWONG006 New Member

ÕÚÞáÕÓÒÞß

Re: income tax
    Posted: May 14, 2008 6:30 PM Reply

Yure so wong mr wong, we ALL have a say 'cos we live in a democracy society.

What do you mean we have the right to vote & that’s it we only have the right to say who is elected whether its mayor or an mp the mayor is run by the government & no matter who gets in nothing changes the country still declines & the taxes go up Gordon brown is now lying trying to keep power telling us all what he will do to tackle crime health service schools housing immigration
    Tony Blair said the same & was elected what good did he do but send us to war
    & raise taxes if the conservative got in they would do exactly what labour are doing now nothing. Tell me what you have put to the Government that’s changed your life for the good.