Fact stranger than fiction

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Maurice Gogg, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Maurice Gogg

Maurice Gogg New Member

I have been embarrassed yet again.

I came home this afternoon after a particularly gruelling day to find Mrs gogg was not at home. I couldn't wait to get my trousers off as they were chaffing, so I put the two chocolate eclairs that I'd treated us to, down on the kitchen chair as the table was somewhat cluttered. I pulled down my trousers and underpants to examine the chafed area and lost my balance, fell backwards onto the chocolate eclairs.

At that precise moment, Mrs gogg, her mother and Mrs Patel from down the street walked into the kitchen.

Apart from a couple of coughs, the silence was deafening.
    Mrs gogg and her two companions immediately left the house and I've tried telephoning her to explain the absurdity of the situation but I fear she has turned her phone off.

Has anyone else suffered an indignity such as this?

arthur heath likes this.
  2. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Much worse, I got caught having a Barclays outside Lloyds one Friday lunchtime.

3. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Moritz dear, if I were your long-suffering wife (And it's a bloody great IF) I think that I would be rather turned-on by the sight of a pair of squashed eclairs...

Lucia x

[Edited by: admin]

4. The Trician

The Trician New Member

Maurice, to be brutally frank, I think that you are delusional, and are seeking public attention.

A bit like Gordon Brown, but thankfully, you aren't being paid via the Public purse......

TT

5. Macbeth

Macbeth New Member

Ooh, a bit of satire...

6. The Trician

The Trician New Member

Ooh, I am surprised that you might actually be aware of the definition........

7. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Ooh, can I watch?

8. Macbeth

Macbeth New Member

Could your stomach take it?

9. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Oooh, if it has too.

10. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Ooooh, a fur cup.

11. Maurice Gogg

Maurice Gogg New Member

Gordon Brown is being paid by the public purse to sit on chocolate eclairs? These MPs disgust me.