Franke BBX 160

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by munkimagic, Nov 27, 2009.

1. munkimagic

munkimagic New Member

http://www.frankesinks-franketaps.co.uk/franke-beach-bbx-160-stainless-steel-undermount-sink-and-accessories-251-p.asp

Customer has given me one of these to work with - ok no probs, but, they want an insinkerator fitted on the half bowl side.
    Prob is the o/flow, if the mincer is on the half bowl then the o/flow pipe setup supplied dont reach the full bowl.
    I've tried searching but got bored/lazy. Does anyone know of available franke o/flow extensions genuine spares or otherwise???

Long winded i know but thanks for reading. sorry bout link.

2. Stretch

Stretch Member

Is it a Franke insinkerator? If so, phone the number in the MI. They will have a suitable extension to go with that sink if you specify the sink model.

3. Insinkerators have a elbow supplied which will allow a connection of the overflow into the top of it. You can see it on the diagram in this link.
    www.insinkerator.co.uk/UserFiles/SpecSheet<u>Model</u>55.pdf

Hope this helps.
    KF1

4. munkimagic

munkimagic New Member

Cheers lads. Mincers remaining on the full bowl for the time being until i can get through to franke. I apreciate that there is a connection on the mincer but its how to get the supplied o/flow setup to reach this without bodging it/voiding warranty, a leak would spell disaster as base units and plinth are german imports and apparantly lead time is 3 months. Cheers will post frankes answer.

5. munkimagic

munkimagic New Member

Goes on the full bowl, they must get asked a lot cos they gave me the answer before i asked the question. Suits me just fine.

6. imran_

imran_ New Member

Sorrys, don't know anything about mincers.

Loz will be along to help ;)