Political debate ITV

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by rome60, Apr 16, 2010.

1. rome60

rome60 New Member

What a farce.:(:(

2. totalsplurdy

totalsplurdy New Member

Pretty much as expected. Tho' Clegg came across well, and Broon was more confident than expected.

Which leave the poor sap cameroon.

3. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

the snooker final between steve davies and that guy with huge specs attracted more than 20 million viewers, last night historic event attracted 9.5 million, thats whats wrong with this country, and then we moan.

4. ÜÜ

ÜÜ New Member

so you're saying that Clegg, Cameron and that scotch git should have a snooker tournament to decide who's to be prime minister?

Your mad.

5. totalsplurdy

totalsplurdy New Member

What's really wrong with this country, pont, is the way that that debate seems to have altered peeps' voting intentions.

That sad saps wot usually say stuff like "they're all the same...", "only looking out for themselves..." and "none of them deserve my vote..." now think they're making a profound political judgement base on what they saw that evening.

Honestly, the sheer irony. This country's electorate just moan and moan, but end up getting exactly the politicians they deserve.

6. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

Well I think all MPs are brill, me. As long as 'The Government' get in, life for me will continue to be serweeeeet.

7. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

I remember the wonderful Harold Wilson upon his election as PM, in the mid-sixties, saying:

"Now that I'm in power, I'm surprised to find that things are as bad as I've always said they were!"

Lucia x

8. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

An old x-dresser - even worse.

9. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Its ponty01 to you pope kisser.

Cant wait till he gets arrested on his visit in September.

Wasnt Clegg brill the other night, i know who im voting for now.

10. Chuck Wanoff

Chuck Wanoff New Member

What's Clegg's first name?

11. drew peacock

drew peacock New Member

give the dog your bone.

12. Call me IWS

Call me IWS New Member

still ponty talks rubbish. i'm forever blowin bubbles

13. Clegg and Peter Jones never been seen together.

14. Itandje

Itandje New Member

I remember the wonderful Harold Wilson upon his election as PM, in the mid-sixties, saying:

I remember him an all, when I was a little lad growing up in Huyton, he came round to our wolf cub meeting once. Can't for the life of me think what he wanted though.