Bath time

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by drew peacock, May 6, 2010.

1. drew peacock

drew peacock New Member

Thing you do whilst in the bath........?

2. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

i play submarines,

3. potty painter

potty painter New Member

I make bubbles?

4. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

I masticate usually.

5. drew peacock

drew peacock New Member

After a light dinner,dim the lights,light the scented candles,put on some romantic music,pour the wine,scatter a handful of rose petals on the surface,get the massage oil ready,engrave a love poem on the soap,then slowly get in the bathtub.......forgot to mention i live alone.

6. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

I once had the prospect of a romantic evening, so I decided to buy some candles just to make it special-like.

The lady in Debenhams said " would you like them scented?" I replied "No, I'd like to take them away right now!"

Lucia x

7. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

thas getten me thinkin here drew," a light dinner" so its an afternoon bath ? i had you down as a northener, and northeners have dinner at dinnertime, 12 till 1pm

8. drew peacock

drew peacock New Member

I went all posh for our Southern friend`s,you right about dinner time , 1st mornin bruw 2nd dinner 3rd tea 4th liquid supper .

9. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Lucia likes to stand in front of the mirror, draw the unwanted appendage up and back and clench twixt buttocks, squeeze the thighs together, make a little Brazilian with soap bubbles, and dream of that lottery win.

10. "Lucia likes to stand in front of the mirror, draw the unwanted appendage up and back and clench twixt buttocks, squeeze the thighs together, make a little Brazilian with soap bubbles, and dream of that lottery win."

Flippin' 'eck, that could be me!