First Premiership Manager to resign?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by Captain Leaky, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Martin O'Nelly!

2. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

Now if only Liverpool had delayed their selection of a new manager for a few more weeks, I am sure they would have jumped at the chance to get Martin.

3. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

If Eriksson takes on the role of manager of Villa, you can bet they will be in for a good season.

I could never understand City getting rid of him - what a bad move that was.

4. Why would Liverpool jump at the chance to have Martin on board.

C.V

Roy- saved Inter from relegation and turned the club around, saved Fulham from relegation and turned the club around, not to mention beating the likes of Juve to get to the Europa cup final.

Martin-kept them a top ten team, where were they in Europa.

5. Roy has huge admiration by the football world, not on here it looks like.

6. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

Europa.

4 League Cup Finals, winning 2 of them.
    3 Scottish titles
    4 SFA Cups, winning 3 of them
    2 SFA League Cup, winning 1 of them
    1 UEFA Cup Final (theres your answer to Europa!).

He even won the Peace Cup.

Not a bad CV that Milly is it? !

7. I will give you UEFA (down to the fact that they lost to the special one,but its not recent)
    The rest counts for nothing titles in a country where its fifty fifty is pants.

Maybe winning the carling cup counts as a city fan but to a Liverpool fan its pants.

Anyway its all irrelevant because the main factor is i want a manger who you can understand.

8. Bonzo

Bonzo New Member

In the last 15 years the premiership has been won by only 3 teams does that make it a 3 team league?

9. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

I suppose it goes to show that the Scottish and English top divisions are lacking in quality teams. Scotland is a two horse race and England a three horse one.

10. Very simplistic thoughts there boys.

Yes 3 in 15yrs but not always a run away like in Scotland.
    Especially now, there is at least 7 decent sides. Scotland there is only the 2, the rest are pants.

In Spain the title usually goes to 2 (apart from when Rafa was in charge of Valencia) but there is at least another 2 decent teams.

The English and Spanish Leagues are the best in the world BUT there is to many average non British players in the English league.