Adding wireless smokes and call points to existing 2 wire panel

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by MarktheSpark, Mar 20, 2011.

1. MarktheSpark

MarktheSpark Guest

Hi,

anyone know if you can add a wireless smokes and call points to an existing convential 2 wire fire panel via an interface?

If so, any good ones?

Cheers.

2. Spyder

Spyder New Member

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

3. Spyder

Spyder New Member

Was is something I said?

4. Spyder

Spyder New Member

I'll try again! don't have a clue why the mods removed it and I've had no PMs nor can find the forum rules.
    Visonic 8-output Wireless PowerCode receiver.

5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

The Mods don't like links to other websites on here. U Tube links get deleted, E Bay listings etc. Unless you ask very very nicely in your post. SF Mods seem to think that SF competes with every company in the world that has a website. I'm surprised they allow the posting of photo's on here TBQH. ;)

6. Adam Amp

Adam Amp New Member

That's what's killing this forum it's over regulated and has become boring. I only scan it from time to time and so do most of the characters, going by the low number of posts these days.

7. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Double CONCUR Adam, it has become lame much the same as all the other clones. A thriving forum ruined.
    Now Adam I believe you are in need of help, I have a little experience in matters of personal trauma having been an arbitrator and advisor for the Jackie, So please feel free to pour out your troubles, it will help.

8. joinerjohn1

9. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

5 smiles JJ ,,, but u take the point,shirly? less than a year ago this forum was thriving, at this time of night hilarity and info would be pouring in.Now it is dead, lifeless, youngsters wet behind the ears are no doubt to blame. Anyhoo like Lucia I'm tired with this brand,off to new pastures, any recommendations ?

10. joinerjohn1

I totally agree Lokks, I was laughing at the Jackie comment. Somehow I can't imagine you as an agony aunt to teenage girls;)

I also appear on diy donuts and UHM. Both under the same (or very similar usernames);)

11. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Roger JJ x

12. Spyder

Spyder New Member

Well if they don't like useful links etc they're gonna like even less the review I posted on one of their downlighters! Probably won't get accepted!