Cheating Bawstard!!!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by palavaman, Jun 6, 2011.

1. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

There seems 2b no stopping that clean cut 'nice' family man Ryan Giggs???
    it turns out he has been shagging his brother's wife for the past 8 years

2. palavaman

3. palavaman

eeerrrhhhhh, Lucy, naw you've really gone and lost me?
    i know you love your team, but for a female, surely, you dont condone this kinda attitude, do ya???

4. truly scrumptious

truly scrumptious New Member

Well said that man.

5. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Thank you.

6. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Well, you can see now why he had the injunction out to stop it being reported on.

Tough * mate. It's out.

* hiding behind a CJ.

Go on his brother, * kill him - euphemistically.

* yellow-belly.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

7. The most sad/pitiful/funny/tragic/predictable/undignified/amusing comment to be heard in the tacky media these days is "I really thought he loved me...".

The most tragic printed message to be found on li'l girl's tops these days is "Future footballer's wife..."

They all get precisely what they deserve. I envy them not.

8. palavaman

i envy them not DA, but your brothers wife, whats that all about?   are there any shortage of women???     what was he trying to prove?

9. Death

Death New Member

Look, like me, he's a bloke and that god chap programmed him to copulate. It's in his jeans.

Only last week I gave in to temptation and cheated on my mother for  * hideous old bag.

10. palavaman

its now gone past 9pm, whats the point of her having her bra on?:(

11. Death

Death New Member

Because I enjoy wearing it.

12. palavaman

blimmey, that is you??

13. Death

Death New Member

Grow up ***, I'm a brunette.

14. palavaman

Lucinda sweetheart, you are beginning to get me really worried, HONEST.
    this thread is not about the achievements of mr gigsy?  its about the fact that for all his 'achievements', he is a DOG.  quite sad.
    i promise you that he will be retiring from football come next season.  should he not be able to read a crystal ball and retire, he will get abundant abuse anytime he is on the pitch as fans will make sure he goes through hell.

personally, i'll prefer his immediate family sort him out (castration will do nicely).  what kind of a person screws his brothers wife?

15. Death

Death New Member

Lucifer deer, you need to question your pope about the seedy goings-on in that church he 'manages', extra-choristal rumpy pumping etc, and concentrate on your beautiful frock collection, especially the carrot coloured ones.

Let's talk about the catherlick's chances of not having another pervy priest hit the headlines this month, shall we?

Pffffttt z

16. palavaman

LFC will be 2nd in the Permiership next season, behind Mans*.  FACT and end of thread.

17. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Have to agree wholeheartedly with you Lucy. King Kenny will fail to ignite LFC in the coming season and will have a UB40 in his pocket by December. There's certainly no room in football these days for sentimental *  and Kenny will realise this when it's too late. The only thing he'll be signing come the New Year will be ON,,,, once a fortnight.;)

18. Cityboy

Cityboy New Member

Is this how you justify your paedophile priests then lucy, "They didn`t do it while they were pontificating" ergo, "GO ON MY SON." Correct me if I`m wrong, but doesn`t your good book say something about adultery.

19. Cityboy

Cityboy New Member

"He`s remained faithful to my beloved MUFC for his entire life", well that`s ok then. I wonder if your church would agree with you disregarding their doctrine for the sake of idolitary, let us know when they come knocking on your door. "His dog of a wife"...:eek:...What exactly has she done  wrong  to deserve such vitriol!!!  One can only assume Mr. adulterer donates generously to your church to earn such "loyalty