its very nice to go traveling

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Aug 6, 2011.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

as the old song says, but its so much nicer to come home,
    i myself have just arrived home and logged in here to my fav site to see the devs is treating us to his holiday snapshots and observations, and jolly good it is too, i'm not sure i can compete, but as soon as i can i will tell of some of the more interesting things that happened to me, including the fake jewellrey peddler who thought i was born yesterday at the motorway services on my way to heathrow, the spanish heathrow hotel manager who could not understand wigan talk and asked me very diplomaticly, " are you from over seas?", and the canadian gas (petrol) attentant, who thought i was from austrailia,
    see ya later, i have to unpack, get some bread ,milk and most importantly BEER :)

2. blertsville

blertsville Member

your a * plum

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

no, its YOU'RE a *plum blertie,  ppfftte, the standards on here ?

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

oh and thanks lucy, its great to be ohm.

5. blertsville

blertsville Member

you're a * or you are a * ,same meaning, if you come home from your holiday and your first job is to sign into screwfix ,god help us *, plum and very sad

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

so why am i sad and you are not ? or are you doin' something important as you type your very informative and entertaining  twaddle on here ?,

7. Mememe

Mememe Guest

He's very insulting that berksvile fella so teck theeee nerrrr nerrrtis.

Yer back then, lardygut.

8. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Helloooooo Mr Plum

9. maurice gogg

maurice gogg Guest

Welcome back Plummage. I, for one, can hardly wait to see your holiday photos. Just let me know when you are about to post them on here, and I will make sure that I am not around for a few months. 

10. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Oooooooooh, the green-eyed devil...

11. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

Welcome back Tomp. Hope you had a great time in Canada. I'm off to Scotland in 4 weeks time (with SWMBO and the mutt too). Hop[e to get a round of golf in at Gullane or Dunbar and already have a round booked at the original Musselburgh 9 hole course.(very historic that one,,, hosted some of the very first Open Golf tournaments). Will be drinking plenty of beer and will probably have at least one night I can't remember. ;)

PS, only problem with the golf is,,, our dog,,,, keeps fetching the * balls back.