Victoria Plumbing sanitaryware

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by hibeealex, Aug 30, 2011.

1. hibeealex

hibeealex Member

On a large extension, and the customer wants to get sanitary ware from the above,unless we can supply cheaper which is unlikely, normally we only fit what we supply, but as its part of a bigger job and to keep the piece I'll just let him get  it from the internet, unless anyone knows it rubbish? anyone used them ? and whats the quality like?

Ta Alex

2. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Variable, delivery is iffy, expect missing and broken stuff too.

3. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

I have to say I'll fit anything thats given to me, providing it isnt defective. I've fitted loads of internet rubbish with no problems.

4. Rowdey

Rowdey Member

Assuming Victoria Plumbing is different from Victoria Plumb - i can vouch that the latter are dreadfull, in both kit and customer service wise (in my experience)

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I assume they mean Victoria Plumb? If they do talk them out of it - they are dreadful! :((

6. isolated

isolated New Member

have been waiting with baited breath after reading this thread shortly after ordering a new bathroom for myself from victoria plumb.  I normally only fit vio fittted furniture from plumbase for customers but got it from vp cos it worked out less than half the price. Anyway it arrived today, the day it was supposed to, they texted me a 2 hour window first thing this morning to let me know when, everything was there and its all spot on. maybe i was lucky, just my twopenneth worth