Need a Pv Spark for AC side of installs

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by acca, Nov 7, 2011.

1. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Must say Hat the pics do come out all grainy blurred and stuff via computer (its like the Screwfix site is adding Chroma Luminance to the pics, don't ask me how because I aint got a clue) - Lucia was right about that. I'm with Flickr Hat - how do you load from there with the picture already open? I know how to link it but it requires a mouse click for forum users to open it. Far better that's its already open - I have noticed that the pic quality is better via Flickr or I spose Photobucket or Facebook - don't use sites like that tbqh.

2. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

3. acca

acca Guest

Just aint that bothered JP nor the time...Have just sent a team up to Sevenoaks, had to book hotel and then buy them a cheap van as his conked out today ! This while im trying to finish up loose ends on a sunday !! Need a secretary or im gonna lose it...lol

4. J.P.

J.P. New Member

You're doing well Accs..good stuff. I always respect a hard worker..always..:)

5. madhatter1uk

madhatter1uk Screwfix Select

I was down your way today acca, I could have done a few dozen of those installs.
    Do we get thermals and socks too ? Its cold in them there lofts 

6. acca

acca Guest

I dont think so Lucy, my accountant is a good freind and one of the kindest men i know, he really looks after me as i have always been the first one to admit im no good with my books, he realises this and does a lot of it for free...so there you bitter old hag !

Its hard work JP but its the stress killing me...its like im trying to be HR,Secretary,Foreman, Chasing up missing bits of paper ,60 phonecalls today ! I went docs earlier and popped in to see nurse for BP reading..When asked if i was all right i  welled right up...never saw it coming and a tadge embarrassing....
    And i still gotta do this...[​IMG]

7. pearcy

pearcy New Member

acca last time i was on here you was building ya little holiday let and having a nice old time ..whats happened..

8. acca

acca Guest

Thats finished but i dont use it as holiday let now, i have had tennents in for nearly a year...!
    Well this opportunity came just as the fields next to my home went up for sale,ive always wanted them as a small holding etc so have stretched myself to try and  earn the money needed to buy them, just never anticipated the stress... like today , wrong clips delvered, no dc cable...so muggins here chased it up as he new office wallas wud mess it up, if i was allowed just to fit id be ok...

9. pearcy

pearcy New Member

as long as ya earning mate ... hang on in there ..cheers

10. madhatter1uk

madhatter1uk Screwfix Select

Gotta grab it whilst you can, there nothing out there. Just had a friend give up her managerial job up at an halfords store. Silly girl, thinks she's gonna sail straight into another job. Ye loads of short lists, but no jobs.