Old Boiler & Fire Manuals

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Ablaze, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Ablaze

Ablaze New Member

Hi chaps,

Just looking to pick your brains for any potential resources for discontinued manuals as I occasionally come to a dead end when searching from them.

Ive tried the manufacturers websites, ebay, parts arena and borrowing them off customers to scan in, but when theyre not available is there anywhere else you can advise to get my mits on them ?

Your advise is as always appreciated.

Regards

2. chris roast

chris roast Member

just tell the customer they wnt a new boiler lol

3. Planet Niton

Planet Niton Member

Look on eBay, Ablaze - I needed an old Potterton manual and I searched on eBay under "boiler manuals" and loads came up, including the one I needed (cost c£5). There were also people selling CD-roms with 100s of boiler manuals - definitely worth a look!

4. gsmann

gsmann New Member

**** this site

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

5. PhilJones

PhilJones New Member

I've joined a new website recently as they do over 8,000 boiler manuals and gas manuals, much more than some of those you get banging on about their app (only does 3,500) and it's cheaper, you can also download them if you want. It also supplies gas forms which I use on my laptop to save keep buying pads.  *

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

6. xbg

xbg New Member

Easy. Joint the other forum, and get access to the Combustion Chamber, and then apply for access to the CCR (It's all a bit secret really;))

7. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

Me here, I took tompoms advice, joined the ultimateshandymens club and they allow me use their manuals free of charge.