Palava, I'm worried

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by proff, Dec 14, 2012.

1. proff

proff New Member

I know I don't post often but I do like to keep an eye on you. I'm getting very worried about you, what's goning on as we are hearing very little from you lately?

I know you were worried about Lucy but thankfully she is back now so please let us see your old self.

Christmas wouldn't be the same without your multitude of entertaing and informative posts (yes, I'm selfish).  :'(

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Perhaps he's on holiday (at her majesty's pleasure)   Or keeping a low profile from Trading Standards ;)

He could even be working so hard, he doesn't have time for the interweb.

3. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

That littlechapfromhamptons is at it agains, deleting peeps posts?
    Its Chritmas sunny, can't you show a bit of goodwill 4a change?
    I posted to thank the Proff for worrying abouts me, den you deletes it so he never realise I appreciate his & others concerns abouts my health!

be NIC 4a change, K

4. proff

proff New Member

Great to see you home for christmas mate. I was worried that they would throw the key away as 'Tax Evasion'  for a working man is a hanging offence (OK if your rich).

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours and most of the stalwarts of this site. ;) 

5. doG

doG Guest

Hahaha, the imbeciles worm heads thrill all those palava gargoyles to plainly carpentry in a sexual dish.

6. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

what are you urns abouts

7. doG

doG Guest

My mentality thrush can sometimes James May of smell.

Do it, willy overtones of Koo Stark's drier.

8. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Dunno what doG's been drinking, but reckon I'll have a pint of that.

9. Sir Jim

Sir Jim New Member

I was surprised to see my overweight wife hitting the fat free meals big time.

Then we found out she had dyslexia, and she thought they contained free fat