Where's Looche?

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by sinewave, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Lectrician

Lectrician Screwfix Select

If she has gone from the members list, I would say that it is her and not SF.  Why would SF bother with that?  They would just ban her from logging in with that username/email if they wanted to attempt to stop her.

2. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I agree DA. Damn stupid of Screwfix to obliterate the best member they ever had. :(

3. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I agree DA.

It is damn silly of Screwfix to obliterate the best member they ever had. :(

4. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I agree DA.

It is damn silly if Screwfix are trying to wipe out the memory of Lucy.
    The best member on here ever. :'(

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I wholeheartedly agree with you DA. It's a crying shame and more fool Screwfix for obliterating her from the forum. She may be gone but she is not forgotten. :(

6. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

7. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

8. J.P.

J.P. New Member

Lucia's probably spending winter in her cottage in Suffolk - picture postcard stuff.

9. Lectrician

10. Lectrician

11. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

I'd say dis is da most ACCURATE response yet.

SF cant be arzed to OBLITERATE  'members'.  If she as dissapeared, it has to be of his own doing.

dat bloke was alwys crafties

12. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Dunno Palaver. I've just had a look at my own profile and personal info, and can't see where I could delete my account on here. Therefore, the only reasonable hypothesis, is that SF have deleted all trace of our Looch. Before you know it, Tomp, DA, Capn, you and me will be gone from SF history, like leaves in the wind.
    Sad really, because this used to be my favourite forum (but no longer) .

13. mr reflex

mr reflex Member

Well.....wer'e all heartbroken what you've just shared with us there. Looks like you also won't be back. Keep chipin away at the rainforests and watch the CO2 levels rocket off the scale...............................

14. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I do hope you mean me. Mr Reflex. Most I've ever been barred from in my life was a local pub, (and that were only for a few weeks)  (can't see what the rain forests , have to do with my post but, what the hey. ;)

15. Thanks, all.

UP, is that the addy you have? I've given it a bash and we'll see what happens.

Now't worse than not knowing - leads to not-very-nice speculation. I can't think of any reason for her profile and all her posts (?) to be deleted. Unless SF were asked to do it, because....gulp...y'know...:(

Well, she was a gin-swigging, ciggie-totting lady of a certain age...

I think.

16. Lectrician

Anyone got a link to a thread with his/her reply in it?

And SF - Sort out this annoying problem with replies!  They either error saying they have not been posted, and then appear randomly later on, or I can't see replies to a thread, even though the board index shows there is some, until I then post in the thread.

17. Thanks UP.

Lec', is this a recent posting of hers? Did it give an explanation?

I think all her posts have now been deleted. Jeepers.

18. Lectrician

Just asking for a link to a thread she has posted in - What was her actual username?

19. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

It goes deeper than screwfix, her youtube account has gone, so too have the comments she made on my channels :'(,
    has anyone checked the doughnuts site, she had a account there, " the prince of darkness" I am banned over there so can't log in,

20. Lectrician