Anyhoo, this evening Brexitiers got part of what

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

The real story behind the negotiations will never be known to us voters because the amount of bluffing and grandstanding is hiding what's gone on. For instance, how far would the EU and its arrogant leaders have gone? I suggest that our team has at last called their bluff and all appears to be sweetness and light. I suspect that a lot of the bluffery is to con the 27 other countries into believing that they've driven a hard bargain up to now. J P Junker and his mates must be scared to death that other countries will follow us out.

My message to our team is to get on with it, we hold the good cards so don't let Michel Barnier and his team start any more nonsense in round 2.

2. That is certainly one interpretation, Harry :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh my...

unbludybelievable the complete and utter delusion

3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Spot on Harry, spot on.

4. Oh my!

laff.png

5. Go on then, I am intrigued.

What exactly are these good cards that we hold.

They havent appeared to be that strong so far.

And then what about some predictions on the terms we get? As good as we have now? Even better than now? Or worse than now?

If we have these good cards the predictions should be fairly easy ?

6. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

The terms offered will be rubbish, the EU can not be seen to hand over things Willy nilly otherwise you will see countries leaving in their droves, but German businesses will ultimately see that we get a fair deal.

7. Hmm, so you avoid the actual prediction?

You do realise that these German business' have been told to prepare for a hard brexit?

8. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Being told to and being able to are worlds apart and they can't afford to just be told to.

9. Phew - that's a relief.

Thank gawd for iir.

10. Interesting.

Which country, or trading block will be more likely to weather such an issue do you think?

Are we stronger than the 27 ? Are we? Really?

11. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

The 27 :p:p:p:p:p 23 of which are as skint as a homeless person in Scotland, the strongest economy in the EU after us is the very country who will suffer the most when we leave if they don't look favourably on us.

12. So you are confident enough to make your prediction now then?

Will we end up with better, worse or same as now terms ?

13. Even when the inevitable actually happens, he won't admit it. It'll be summat else wot caused it.

Look, IIR - don't worry. The worst won't happen, 'cos we are here to make sure it doesn't :)

14. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Better, in the sense that we will not be charging non EU countries tariff on their goods or not as much as the EU does.

Now if we end up with a WTO type deal so what, every other country in the world trades with the EU on those terms and we can set our own tariffs to the EU.

15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

God (kools your needed) help us, so far your type interfering has caused problems not solved them.

16. Again, lets be clear?

You are saying we will end up with better deals with the rest of the world?

What about with our biggest market ?

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Our biggest market is unknow, reason, we've had 40 years of being told who we can trade with and at what cost.

So what about our biggest market. Hello world we're here.

18. Listen up, Pal.

When Britain has drawn itself out of it's second recession in a decade, and has got itself back on to at least one knee, the WORLD will come CRAWLING to us, BEGGING for trade!

'Cos we are well spesh.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  19. At what cost? Becoming the 5th biggest economy in the wurld.

And without having to compromise our values.

Ah, those were the days...

20. All I am asking for is your predictions?

Same as now, better or worse?