Equality

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Feb 7, 2018.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Fac, you truly have Jack dancing to your tune at the moment. Just goes to show, some folks actually don’t possess a sense of humour. :p:p:p:p:D

2. joinerjohn1

I have only just replied to his wind up ( apart from my Q&A post) DA. Of course I’m satisfied with some of the responses by the other camp. Who wouldn’t be ?

3. joinerjohn1

Gullible, hook line and sinker , are all words that come to mind. ;);) Now then,,, about Project Fear,,,,,,,

longboat likes this.
  4. facilities

facilities Guest

Jack I can assure you when I put the post on about slapping the wife it was all my own work (not the slapping) and did not involve any Brexiteers

5. facilities

facilities Guest

hey guys while I'm on (this has nothing to do with the current thread) I was in our local Tesco this morning and all the Samsung £500.00 flat screen tv's are on a flash sale tomorrow (friday) all are half price, think its national as well,

There is one thing they do not have any volume controls, but at that price you canna turn em down :p

Jack Jack, don't go I'm only jesting :):):p

6. Seems to fly in the face of post 327, so that leaves me thinking of you as dishonest.

And that , REALLY, disappoints me

7. facilities

facilities Guest

Ok Jack this is what I said in post 344
    "I can assure you when I put the post on about slapping the wife it was all my own work (not the slapping) and did not involve any Brexiteers or any other person or persons on this forum"

Now ask DA if he was aware when I posted it, by the way I do not want to disappoint you

8. I can take disagreeing over subjects. Nothing wrong with that.

I had you down as an honest person. Now I have you down as dishonest. Thats bad in my book if you didn't realise.

I don't expect you or others to be concerned over that. But you might want to think about it.

9. joinerjohn1

Fac, Jack thinks this is now some sort of contest ( one you just can’t win,,,,,, ever) :p:p:p:p:p:p

10. facilities

facilities Guest

DA DA come out come out wherever you are, can you have a word with Jack and explain things he will believe you

11. joinerjohn1

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

12. He has to have the wifes dinner ready for her coming home from work, or she will give him a slap.

longboat and facilities like this.
  13. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

To be fair Jack, you've stated recently that you have Agent Corbyn down as an honest person.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

longboat and facilities like this.
  14. joinerjohn1

An honest politician? Surely an oxymoron. :p:p:p

15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Nothing OXY about, he's just a !!

16. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

You are an outright fool. That's why you couldn't see through the wind-up.
    Brainless sheep.
    Only one's to respond against the 'action' were the ones that couldn't work it out for themselves that it was a spoof.
    Bremainers, thickos. Sheep. Suckers.
    Give it up, man. You've no common sense. You just don't have a clue.
    I am right, aren't I?

17. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Now I don't want to interfere, JoT, but I have to ask, ARE YOU ALRIGHT DOWN THERE?

18. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

He's fine.

[​IMG]

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

That was pages ago, Filly.
    Here's an update.
    Bapurao-Tajne-Digging-Well-Youtube.jpg
    The t-shirt has gone.
    Just look at what all his self righteous indignation has brought out in the wash.

20. Facs, would you be good enough to let us know when you are going to stop teasing, please, 'cos I fear for the state of your coat-tails which by now must be well shredded and dripping in slavering flob.

I did say that "Facs is a sweetie really. Provided he doesn't try and draw too many false conclusions from the exercise."

I am so disappointed.

To address your remissiveness (that should be a word), here are the non-false conclusions we can draw;

1) That was a very good wind-up, superbly evolved & delivered, and Facs is therefore a complete bar steward.
    2) Some folk (oh, look, they were all Remainers) reacted with the correct moral indignation and outrage (that's JoT, Lancs, Broon and me).
    3) I was then tipped orf about this lark so - after nearly a second's soul-searching - decided to be a complete turn-coat and add to JoT et al's wind-up with a post trying to diminish and 'justify' Facs' sorry admission (I am ashamed. Not.). Up to that point, I was completely taken in.
    4) JoT - as I hoped and also expected - was not swayed by my post an iota, but stuck to his moral guns and made it clear he didn't agree with me. (I am proud. And not surprised; he is a fellow Remainer, after all, and therefore naturally imbued with honestly and integrity).
    5) The u-s reacted to Fac's joke with the mocking rantings of a primary school playground. Oops - my bad; you will rarely see such juvenile mocking behaviour in a school playground these days as the current generation of children have been taught to behave in a 'grown-up' manner.

I have checked the above, and confirm it to be 100% factual & correct.

6) (Hmmm, if I was tipped orf at around post #299, I wonder when the B********* were?)