Who can stop Man City?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by max81, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Boilerdoktor

Boilerdoktor New Member

87E0621B-126A-4B3F-9F33-355EDAF47765.png
    Zzzzzzz giggs was poached off city. Nited have broken transfer records since 1990. See the above. Also, city are smashing nited in every single age group from under 7 s upwards. Suppose that’s buying teams too ?
    Subscribe to the history channel

2. facilities

facilities Guest

Obviously a bitter blue that can’t read or understand my post,

Also where would City be if the Oil guys pulled out, can’t see anyone else daft enough to sink any money,

If the Glazers pulled out of Man U billionaires would be banging at the door,

Remember no ones heared of City past these shores apart from the tiny ripple they have made in Europe, Man U are a global brand get used to it and move on :)

3. Boilerdoktor

Boilerdoktor New Member

Haha deluded they call you lot...you really are. We won the fa cup before you...you dominated for 20 years after Liverpool dominated 20 years before you. You spent more money than Liverpool to achieve it

Do you know what I don’t give a stuff who has heard of us. I’m enjoying it here and now. It’s you and Liverpool that suffer from massive club syndrome. It’s sad and lamentable that you talk about how big and good used to be

Goodnight

Mosaix likes this.
  4. facilities

facilities Guest

Well Max, you have your answer, over the last couple of weeks 2 of the biggest and most respected clubs in the world have given them a pasting, City are one of the richest clubs in the world but never big or respected, this year they have competed in a poor premiership and have deserved their points, but for the Money the Arabs have pumped in. I think more was expected, I believe they are expanding their stadium, they struggle to fill it at the moment unless United are playing them,

5. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

and don't forget mighty Wigan also beat them!!!

6. facilities

facilities Guest

Good point, the brother in law is a pie eater:D

seen it all before likes this.
  7. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Am not a supporter of either manchester clubs but will say city are a delight to watch i wouldnt mind losing if my team played that way

Mosaix and KIAB like this.
  8. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

This made me laugh, not in the best taste though

Attached Files:

seen it all before likes this.
  9. Boilerdoktor

Boilerdoktor New Member

You lot the new bitters......highlight of your season beating us....how times have changed!!
    City quite rightly prem champions.......been five years since your lot won it.....I’m counting our kid

Mosaix likes this.
  10. facilities

facilities Guest

Boilerdoktor likes this.
  11. facilities

facilities Guest

12. Iron_Mike

Iron_Mike Active Member

Liverpool could push them in the EPL next season.

However they are a club backed by a country, so 'Citeh' will take some catching.

13. Movieman334

Movieman334 Active Member

Definately agree Liverpool if they carry on can challenge Man City, Liverpool have been awesome this season. They have new players coming in and seem to have sorted out the defensive issues the had.

14. Iron_Mike

Iron_Mike Active Member

Guess fatigue from the World Cup could also be an issue.

However I think 'Citeh' will be champions again next season.

15. Broon

Broon Active Member

I don't know the premier league is always that unpredictable. Chelsea with a new manager will probably be dangerous and Liverpool and Man U will probably be pushing. I think it should be an interesting season next year and doubt Man City will manage to keep it going next season I recon there level will drop a little.

16. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Who cares!:rolleyes:................yawn :(

Deleted member 11267 likes this.
  17. Sparkielev

Premier league is overhyped rot where fans p there pants because their team been promoted and happy to win 7 games all season, i like my team in the championship it more competitive

18. Sparkielev

Like a squad of plumber's

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
  19. Kas228

Kas228 Screwfix Select

Brighton in my dreams. Up the Seagulls......

20. Bazza

Bazza Screwfix Select

Spot the advertising troll