How do you reckon the former Great Britain is now viewed by the world?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, May 15, 2018.

1. As weak as I feared, JJ.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

DA , from your postings on here, you quite often mention racism, bigotry and hatred, but always in the context of indigenous Brits. You never mention that all these things cut both ways. You never mention those who hate this country so much, they are prepared to become “ martyrs to the cause”
    Not weak DA, not in the least. I have admitted on a thread, removed many months ago, that I never fell for the £350 million for the NHS. In as much admitting that I realised this was a lie. You, for your part, say we can “ just about argue” that the Remain campaign, told lies. As I said before, there is no “ just about argue” about it. The Remain campaign told lies, the biggest one being the chancellors proposed budget of doom and gloom , should we vote to leave. ( never materialised,,, did it)

3. joinerjohn1

Anyway, I feel another holiday coming on DA. ;);)

4. Cool - so, JJ - were the lies of equal depth and perniciousness on both sides?

Yawn...

5. joinerjohn1

Well, you’re never going to claim that ,,,,, are you? You can’t even admit that any lies were told by Cameron and his sidekicks ( there were plenty)

6. Of course I mention these things, because this conversation - this thread - is about these pitiful qualities in many many indigenous Brits, including many on this very forum. That is what the topic is about! Including how it has exposed many Brits as being nothing like as wonderfully fair, decent and tolerant as many had believed up until 2016.

Wanna talk about jihadists as well? Fine, start us off.

7. You were the one who pointed out the 'lies' on the Remain side when I pointed out the blatant untruths told by Leave. So, I ask you yet again - were they remotely equal on both sides?

Jeez - it is literally impossible for that question to be simpler. Why do leavers have such difficulty with these things?! (Don't answer - we know.)

8. Plenty?

List them.

9. joinerjohn1

Hmmmmmmm oh what a short memory you have DA. Do just a little bit of research and tell me where at least 3 of the London bombers were born. ( forget the parents,etc

10. Swerve - now get back to the question, you cunning ol' dawg, you...:rolleyes:

11. I ask you yet again - were the perniciousness of the claims remotely equal on both sides?

(And please list the Remain ones you claim there are 'plenty' of while you are at it...)

12. We all know that JJ will not provide an honest answer.

13. joinerjohn1

Cameron said that irrespective of the result, he would continue to lead the country. ( he resigned within an hour of the result)
    Claim, We get far more out of the EU than we put in,,, Truth, as a net contributor, we don’t ever recoup the money paid in. I have pointed out before, these EU funded projects, vastly overpriced, supposed to make the locale a better place to live in/ visit etc. Yep EU only fund half of the project, our government has to fund the other half ( in effect the EU is telling our government what they must spend money on)
    There’s two to get yer teeth into DA.

14. joinerjohn1

No swerve at all DA, just plain truth.

15. Is that it?! :D

I now INSIST you tell us these are the equal of the Leave's lies and fabrications!

Anyhoo, who said we got more out than we put in - and what did they mean by this?

16. A plain swerve - answer the question.

17. joinerjohn1

Not at this time of night DA,,, I’m off to bed now to prepare for my 12.5 hr shift tomorrow... Goodnight.

18. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Obama’s contribution was funny to threaten us with being bottom of the trade list with USA if we left the EU.
    I knew that was fatal for the remainers.
    With the remain campaign seeing Cameron bringing Obama to make that contrived speech, they really should have admitted at that time it was a political concoction and a serious error.
    Oh, .... and this post has little to do with the original question, just in case somebody mentions. ;)

19. You 'knew that', did you, of wise one.

Phew - good job we have Trump now, we can trust him.

(Heat, why do you (over) use ';)'? Like JJ?)