More popcorn?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Allsorts, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Tony Blair (war criminal) net worth around 60 mill, now where did all that come from,??

E U by gum I don't know.

2. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

George Gina Miller Sorus around 5 Billion, yes that bugger JRM and his 100 mill :rolleyes:

3. Broon

Broon Active Member

Sorry Jord. I meant Jack of all trades or as BTIW2 says Jack

4. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Nice list, IIR - George Soros philanthropist, Tony Blair philanthropist, Gina Miller founder of the True and Fair Campaign in 2012 calling for an end to financial misconduct in the investment and pension industries.

Only a rabid Leaver and cult member could find anything negative to say about Gina Miller. To your credit, IIR, you aren't as bad on this as some of your fellow C-Ms, but still you do behave completely without shame at times.

5. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Why thank you young man, ill take that as a compliment. :)

6. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Your easily pleased

7. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Remember who's saying it, ill take anything positive from him. :p:p

dinkydo likes this.
  8. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

:D

9. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

It was meant as one.

Enjoy it, pal - ain't gonna happen much I reckon :)

10. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Yoor easily p'off.

11. Gringo28

Gringo28 Active Member

tony bliar mass murderer.

12. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Gringo, meet Fillydoo.

Fillydoo, this is Grin... oh, you've already met?

chippie244 likes this.
  13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I think she's great too. She single handedly ensured that the triggering of 'article 50' could not be disputed as 'undemocratic'.
    Parliament voted, and it was so.
    That's a huge positive.
    ++++++++++++
    I somehow don't think she shares that kind of optimism as it turned out to be a depressing negative result for her aims.

A second referendum is bad, she said.

Parliament voted by a overwhelming majority to enact article 50, "Damn".
    Perhaps a second ref would be a good idea after all.

The people need to be heard, it's their choice and I will do everything within my power to make it so.
    They obviously need a re-education program.
    Tah-Dah.
    Soros' money springs into action.

"I don't want to thwart brexit", she says.

ONLY, an indoctrinated europhile would believe that.

The woman's even more hypocritical than your 'hero' Blair.
    Who else has she infected?

14. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Thank you, Longsie - yes, isn't she utterly fabulous? This has possibly been the first time that I not only linked to your vids but couldn't but help watch to their very ends.

I have a nagging feeling that this wasn't the point you were trying to make, tho', so if you could clarify what it is, and where, and with justification - using something other than loathing - that would be good. (You really have an issue with reason, decency and fairness, don't you?)

I couldn't help, tho', but be jarred at 1.55 in the first video as it reminded me of some of your cult members on this very forum. Now that was truly loathsome - and you didn't even begin to chastise them.

15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Maybe Longs was pointing out her contradictions in thought. ??

16. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

You surely mean the development? Evolution?

Seriously, IIR - she is the epitome of reason, fairness and decency.

(And you were another member who did not take to task your sidekicks on their Mailesque reviling of her on here. (I don't recall you were directly involved, tho'?)).

Like Religion, B**** makes otherwise possibly good people say and do bad things. That is why I - and I believe with complete justification - refer to rabid Brexiteers as a cult. It transcends reason; it is a single-minded, all consuming fixation. There is nothing - nothing at all - which will make them deviate (ooh-er).

They will even attack patently decent folk who are doing patently decent work. It is incredible and scary.

When May says a second Ref would cause more division and chaos in the country, what she really means is that she knows that a sizeable contingent of hardened, right-wing Leavers - the most xenophobic and bigoted - will almost certainly riot and cause problems.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Odd Bodkin likes this.
  17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

18. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

19. Broon

Broon Active Member

Thought you were about to say you don't believe in brexit (like it doesn't exist)

I was about to be gobsmacked but alas. (will need to wait for another time)

Allsorts likes this.
  20. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Exactly like these Remoaners. ( except they are a true cult. Brainwashed beyond belief. I truly believe once we've left the EU, the Remoaners are going to need professional help from top, Eastern European psychiatrists,, ohh wait,,,,,,, )