fathers day

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by gas monkey, Jun 16, 2019.

1. gas monkey

gas monkey Well-Known Member

well what did we all get
    I goy heart burn son cooked and i eat tomuch to quick nice though

2. jimoz

jimoz Screwfix Select

I got the free card out of sfix. Nice one Screwfix Old man loved it

3. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Got to spend yesterday evening with all three sons and Mrs Eckerslike (and the middle one's fiancee). Had a lovely meal, great chat and humour and all joined in watching a movie. On top of that they seem to have cottoned on to the fact that I'm partial to a Toblerone....

Pete Jones, Heat and chippie244 like this.
  4. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Inspired by the Swiss Alps I believe Willie, if you like your Choccy try Aldi Fruit & nut, much preferred than Cadbury,
    Anyway, I have 2 daughters + 1 son-in-law so 2 nice shirts, pair of slippers, 2 jars of my favourite Jam (Whortleberry) sent for from Devon to have with M &S scones & clotted cream :rolleyes:

5. Dave Marques

Dave Marques Member

My son parked our 14 month old grand daughter on us for the weekend!! Wonderful! Lots of Grandad quality time feeding ducks at the park and stroking horses in the local field!!

dinkydo likes this.
  6. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Bin there got the t shirt that’s what Gran & Grandads are for Dave :)

Dave Marques likes this.
  7. gas monkey

gas monkey Well-Known Member

sounds like we all got a result well done us

8. masterdiy

masterdiy Screwfix Select

Is that the place down in South Molton? 20mins from me.

9. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

CF790D14-8828-4E82-B73A-A5FCD38DC5C4.jpeg
    You can buy it in quite a few places in your neck of the woods, the ones my daughter sent for is made by Brendon Hill Crafts near Barnstable,(see photo) think there are other producers, it’s more expensive that other jams, allegedly the berries have to be picked by hand mostly on cliff faces,it’s absolutely bursting with fruit, we first had it with a cream tea at Watersmeet National Trust Lodge near Lynmouth, if you try it let me know what you think

masterdiy likes this.
  10. Davebuilder

Davebuilder Member

Son got me a nice little cordless multi tool. Since he started his new job lol

11. Dam0n

Dam0n Screwfix Select

I got a pair of pepper pig PJ's... Living the dream :D

dinkydo, Sparkielev and Davebuilder like this.