Vokera linea pressure switch

Discussion in 'Getting Started FAQ' started by Jkrfjessjess, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Jkrfjessjess

Jkrfjessjess New Member

Hi all
    Have a vokera linea 24 that is showing code 04 . Its been out of use for over a year due to renovation . Noticed after seeing code that the pressure switch micro switch was not being pressed . Looks like the actuator that presses it is not out far enough . Have 1.5 bar on the guage so all seem a bit od . Appreciate any help you guys can give .

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  2. Mike83

Mike83 Screwfix Select

441EE302-C8BB-43C6-BE11-AFBCE955C3A5.jpeg Link out the pressure switch to check if it’s at fault.
    Remember to turn the power off.
    Easy job for a gas safe engineer.

3. The Teach

The Teach Screwfix Select

Although the pressure gauge is showing sufficient water pressure,the water pressure switch or its connection into the boiler (or both) could be blocked up with system debris.
    The first step is to remove the water pressure switch,check and clean out if necessary but its a job for a gas heating technician as the boiler needs putting back into safe service.

It will also need servicing,its not diy;)

easy job thou :)

Jkrfjessjess likes this.
  4. Jkrfjessjess

Jkrfjessjess New Member

Hi
    Thanks for reply
    I have linked out the micro switch and fault goes away . It seems the rod that is supposed to pres the switch is not coming out . Ive pulled it with pliers but it must have a spring as it just pulls its self back when i let go

5. Jkrfjessjess

Jkrfjessjess New Member

6. Jkrfjessjess

Jkrfjessjess New Member

I removed the brass cover which holds the plunger and diagram. All seems clean in there and diagram looks ok but I'm guessing it must be at fault as this is what is supposed to push out the plunger . Is there anything else that can stop the plunger moving ?
    Cheers