"nul pwa"

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Crowsfoot, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Bet your wetting yourself with excitement, I turned it on to see Moldova wtf

2. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Then this guy Screenshot_20220514-232822_Twitter.jpg

Crowsfoot likes this.
  3. Tony Goddard

Tony Goddard Screwfix Select

Well, second place isn't too bad - of course I suspect (as usual) its political, Ukraine's win was certainly an act of solidarity by the voters, and I dare say our alliance with ukraine wasn't un-noticed either.

We could well end up providing the venue next year - and almost certainly will be back down the bottom on the right hand side where it feels comfortable!!

Felt rather irritated for the back stage staff who seemed when occasionally caught by the cameras to be muzzled with face nappies, which made a load of sense seeing as the vast audience and performers were all breathing free - Its science Jim, but not as we know it!!

BiancoTheGiraffe and Crowsfoot like this.
  4. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Brilliant nights entertainment which proved the bookies to be right yet again.
    So nice to see the UK getting votes and indeed winning the jury vote.
    Over 400 votes for The Ukraine from the viewers television vote is unprecedented and must represent politics rather than the music side but does reflect the unity all the countries are feeling against the invasion by Russia of the Ukraine.
    I guess you could say that Putin scuppered the UK:).
    Never mind it's only 364 days to the next ESC:).

5. chesterw

chesterw Well-Known Member

Is it safe for me to turn my ears back on?