Periodic inspection report

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by monkeymoo, Oct 4, 2006.

1. LECH WALESA

LECH WALESA New Member

i know that trumper but you dont admit it to them

2. Ripped Off

Ripped Off New Member

Liverpools a great city.
    Like everywhere there is the odd bent penny.

3. LECH WALESA

LECH WALESA New Member

anyway, was only askin why a periodic in liverpool
    would be cheaper than one in leicester

4. Ripped Off

Ripped Off New Member

Affluence maybe

5. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

anyway, was only askin why a periodic in liverpool
    would be cheaper than one in leicester<

Bearing in mind what you've been discussing, probably more expensive..

6. monkeymoo

monkeymoo New Member

Thanks guys that question wasn't meant to cause a slanging match a simple answer would have sufficed. Cheers to the chap who was helpful.

Yes there are some scallys in Liverpool but you get that more or less anywhere now. If your things get stollen, it's a horrible thing to happen even you trades men have feelings (shock). have you thought your security maybe isn't up to scratch even they got on to your house to take the keys
    I have to fend for myself alot if other half is away, so am over cautious when it comes to security, I have had some dodgy neighbours. Sort it out & you may save yourself a lot of money in the long run.

Top Trumper are you the guy who was working on a house in St Andrew Road, Liverpool?

7. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

that question wasn't meant to cause a slanging match <

:'(......;-)

8. Ripped Off

Ripped Off New Member

Monkey,
    would you expect someone to enter your house when you are in the other room watching TV.
    Doors always locked now

9. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

Liverpool was on my 'British destinations to see list' (well the wife's), I think we'll visit Preston instead..:D

10. monkeymoo

monkeymoo New Member

It happened to us a a relatives house in berkshire 3 xmas's ago whilst 12 of us where sat having a meal car, motor bike & house keys ccards ,put it this way it put a dampener on what was supposed to be a lovely family occasion. Then cost a lot to get things sorted not easy over xmas. Yes it does happen & not just to elderly who are hard of hearing.

11. monkeymoo

monkeymoo New Member

I also keep our door locked at all times, better safe than sorry.

12. monkeymoo

monkeymoo New Member

FAO Extension15 Liverpool really isn't that bad everwhere has good & bad points, I've lived in all parts of the country & abroad, something has always happend regardless of where i've lived as it does in most of the country.

13. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

Just being humerous..M

:)

14. sparkie9999

sparkie9999 New Member

if you've finished slagging off l'pool then you may find the cost is about £80

15. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

if you've finished slagging off l'pool then you may find the cost is about £80<