ashpalt

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by panlid, Nov 2, 2006.

1. panlid

panlid New Member

hi peeps.
    i have to repair an ashpalt floor and need about a bucket load. never needed any before so abit gormless. jewsons say they sell mcadams in bags. isnt that tarmac?
    any idead best place to get some?
    cheers in advance

2. panlid

panlid New Member

thats brilliant. cheers guys. thats exactly what i have done. thanks for your help....its great to have a placde with soooo much knowledge and helpful personalties.

maybe next time if i ask a question about something like laminate flooring or changing a yale lock i will get some reply's;)

3. jonah.

jonah. New Member

Sir,
    I for one know nothing about asphalt repair, but thanks for the than you anyway. With that kind of reply I am sure people will flock to answer your queries next time.

Cheers - jonah

4. Measure2cut1

Measure2cut1 New Member

Thanks for the thanks.

Now, here is something you will really thank me for:

GOOGLE

try putting in

Asphalt uk

and you quickly find this:

Packaging and Delivery

We are the only manufacturer to offer two sizes of cold mastic asphalt blocks; 10kg or 5kg, supplied on pallets and shrink wrapped as standard, delivered throughout the British Isles direct or through merchants.

We have a large fleet of hot charge transporters delivering the complete range of mastic asphalts in minimum 3 tonnes to 19 tonnes loads throughout the UK, at the correct application temperature.

Pacobrick, Pacopatch and Pacogrout are registered trademarks of Pure Asphalt Ltd

and if you cannot find it look under www.pureasphalt.co.uk Rocket science it ain't.

Now I would imagine that a quick phone call to them might tell you who in your area stocks it. Otherwise 3 tonnes mate.

Now, you probably need something to heat it. so try this:

http://www.hss.com/index.php?g=50300#SpecificationTitle

No thanks necessary

M2C1

PS no sarcasm please and keep your lid on

5. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Hi SID.

Long time no post.

Good to see you haven't changed :)

6. panlid

panlid New Member

hi da, this is why i stopped coming here, couldnt stand the abuse;)
    ps, dont you just love people that say 'it aint rocket science' ;)
    in this respect i doody do..very helful mr longwindedname.com
    as it is i have sorted it. i have apllied some roof sealent, sand and cement screed, latex screed and a visquine dpm.
    thanks for all your replys....sincerely:D

7. gint

gint Member

good riddance ;)

8. panlid

panlid New Member

thanks for your kind words gint.
    one thing....
    have i ever upset you???????????

probably;):D