jake

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by jake101, Jan 29, 2007.

1. jake101

jake101 New Member

what are the list of safety precautions you would use in application of glues and how u would implement them.

cheers

2. oli lfc 101

oli lfc 101 New Member

3. jake101

jake101 New Member

what are the list of safety precautions you would use in application of glues and how u would implement them.

cheers

4. oli lfc 101

oli lfc 101 New Member

why is jake the the topic u ******. and why did you always have a massive author and username? i dislike you jake can you sort it out please and get your act together

5. jake101

jake101 New Member

wtf fuk off oli

6. jake101

jake101 New Member

aright sorry about that ppl i still need to know what are the list of safety precautions you would use in application of glues and how u would implement them.

thanks

7. STGO

STGO New Member

ok, the most common precautions with glues are, dont swallow it, dont breathe it in, dont get it in your eyes and dont get (some sorts) on your skin, and dont get on your clothes. Dont wash large amounts down the waste water system.
    the best way to implement these precautions is to follow all instructions carefully and use a modest amount of common sense,
    good luck in class mate ;)

8. ShabbaPlanks

ShabbaPlanks Member

How do Jake
    If this is for a college course, I suggest you get some reading material. You could write an essay on the subject, asking this kind of question on the forum will not give you a better understanding.

"the best way to implement these precautions is to follow all instructions carefully "
    and wear any required PPE.