KNEE PADS

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by towser, Jan 19, 2008.

1. towser

towser New Member

What knee pads do people use? I have Dickies black pads which go in the knee pouch. (great if I have to spend a lot of time begging for it) I thought it might stir up a bit of controversy.

2. heatyman

heatyman Well-Known Member

I swear by the £4.70 ones from our hosts. They stay put and are very comfortable.
    Martin

3. screwhard

screwhard New Member

I,m trying to fit a bath,and theyre discussing F***G kneepads.***

4. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

5. Bonedry

Bonedry New Member

I agree Snickers are the best by far.

6. Monster

Monster New Member

totally agree, I wear the 3212 trousers with the the 9115 pads although since having misplaced those am considering the 9117 pads.

in a nutshell, Snickers rule!

7. mrj

mrj New Member

I use the ones that are now built into my knees. Too much kneeling me thinks. Time to change my job maybe :)

8. Monster

Monster New Member

hmm, I do that too every time I get hoodwinked into sorting something out when I'm not working and therefore not wearing my work trousers.

Ow ow ow ow ow!

9. kaintheo

kaintheo New Member

Yeah snickers are great when you need a snack too.

10. plumberstool

plumberstool New Member

to little,to late in my case knees r fukd, wish i had listened to all the older ones when i started 30yrs ago, quote "kneel on some sponge/cushion or something son you will suffer in later yrs" no not me, fraid so have to get them loosened up and moving these days, so i would think any knee pad protection is better than when i started and there was none