WALESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by andrewtheface, Feb 3, 2008.

1. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Maybe, but our Asian cousins don't seem to have got the hang of footie have they? They're even worse than you jocks.

2. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Maybe, but our Asian cousins don't seem to have got
    the hang of footie have they? No, but the Croatians seem to be getting the hang of it now.

3. sooyar

sooyar New Member

That's an idea, maybe if you filled Scotland up with Croatian plumbers you might be able to get a team together that would have a chance of beating somebody.

4. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Come on!! Most English are immigrants anyway - Saxons, Normans, Germans, there's more tatty muchers in Liverpool than in Dublin........You are having a laff soft lad!!

5. sooyar

sooyar New Member

But Ally most of them's not * English.

[Edited by: admin9]

6. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

That's an idea, maybe if you filled Scotland up with Croatian plumbers you might be able to get a team together that would have a chance of beating somebody................As always they'd be welcomed with open arms mate!! We pride ourselves on our huge melting pot nation.

7. sooyar

sooyar New Member

And you'd only have to pay them three bob an hour ey Dick, well ye cannae be tae careful can ye.

8. GKU

GKU New Member

yee-ha , its really starting to roll now , keep it going boys , its making some great reading !!!!

9. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Lets face it old son, for the population of England you lot are carp at sport. I'll give the Tally 18 months in the England job, then you'll be looking for some other poor(sorry rich) git to blame.

10. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

That's an idea, maybe if you filled Scotland up with
    Croatian plumbers you might be able to get a team
    together that would have a chance of beating
    somebody................ I seem to remember they did beat somebody, och,maybe I was drunkl

11. sooyar

sooyar New Member

On that subject Dick, what about your own new manager, as I've already said elsewhere he'll have to be very * burley to carry that shower of *.

[Edited by: admin9]

12. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Scotland 2 England 0

13. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

We don't care if we win or lose, we'll always support our national side.............We just love seeing England getting beaten by anyone..........Thank **** that Jimmy Hill died.

14. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Well, win or lose at least we can laugh at ourselves and we are always warmly welcomed wherever we go in the world unlike yourselves.

15. sooyar

sooyar New Member

We don't care if we win or lose, we'll always support
    our national side.............We just love seeing
    England getting beaten by anyone..........Thank ****
    that Jimmy Hill died.

And that's the biggest giveaway to your collective inferiority complex about England. Most English people couldn't give a **** about Scotland winning or losing to anybody except us.

16. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

DUCK!!!!!!!There's another patio chair flying through the air, oh dear England must of lost again!!!

What's white, fat, can't hold their drink & smells of BO?? An England fan.

17. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Well, win or lose at least we can laugh at ourselves
    and we are always warmly welcomed wherever we go in
    the world unlike yourselves.

Well, celtic and rangers won't be welcome in the premier league I hope. We've got enough problems of our own to deal with without all that sectarian sh*te as well.

18. sooyar

sooyar New Member

DUCK!!!!!!!There's another patio chair flying through
    the air, oh dear England must of lost again!!!

What's white, fat, can't hold their drink & smells of
    BO?? An England fan.

Not that I'm disagreeing with any of that, but at least they don't prance around with their bllx hanging out of their skirts, and think it's normal.

19. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Oh gawd, I thought it would only be a matter of time
    before some morris dancing little Englander brought
    up the 66 World Cup, that was 42 years ago ***!!
    As I recall Scotland stuffed you shortly afterwards,
    in fact Jim Baxter was playing keep-e-ups on the
    wing, it was a right laff!!..................

Ahhh!! Slim Jim, Brilliant. I remember him and Dennis winding up Alan Ball that day calling him Jimmy Clitheroe because of his high pitched girly voice,he was livid and run around like a headless chicken trying to get the ball off them all day long.
    It was a bit like a Laurel and Hardy film to be honest,they should show it on the comedy channel

20. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Ahh, so it's the old peering back through the mists of time with the rose tinted glasses on trick eh, that ought to make you feel better about yourselves for a minute or two.