CUBA !!!

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by ponty01., Apr 27, 2008.

1. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Hi Astramanyusernames thanks for the offer but you will be in more need of them than me. Now hop of home before you get the runs again!!

IWS: It Will be Sloppy (pants) :)

2. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Off to Geneva in the morning for the Portugal v Turkey game. I expect the Turks will be dirty as per norm and think at least one off their players will be sent off as Portugal beat them 2-1.

IWS: I'll Win with that Score (at the bookies) :)

3. Telmay

Telmay New Member

Why don't you take us a couple of pics at the football and show us what a good time you had?

4. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Come with me if you wish Telmiss. It wont be the first time you have come with me, will it ;)

IWS: It Was Sooo good !! :)

5. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

You picked a good game to go to IWS. How did you manage that, and why that game?

IWS: I Was Surprised :)

6. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Evening all !!

Also saw the Czechs lose to Portugal last - another good game, and great to see Chelseas goalie getting stuffed.

Going to Innsbruck (Austria)on Saturday morning to see the Sweden v Spain game.

Had to come home for a meeting at work tomorrow re OFT :(

IWS: Interrogation Without Substance :)

7. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Catch you lot later. Of to Innsbruck (Austria) shortly to watch this evenings Sweden / Spain game. Got to leave earlier them I would have liked as I am having to fly to Munich and then taxi to the Tyrol.

Have fun and take care whilst I'm away for the next few days.

Hopefully I will know what the OFT intend doing in the next couple of weeks. Its dirty pants time!!

IWS: I Will See (you soon) :)

8. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Gordon Brown and his Government are the most patronising bunch of prats I have ever met. The OFT are being very difficult at the moment, but I just have to stand my ground and becareful what I disclose. Them buggers apparently left sensitive material on trains last week, and that is okay, but in return they are trying to point the finger at me. Baskets.

Anyway, the game on Saturday was not the best in the world but it was still good to be there. I got a ticket through me old Liverpool mate, Fernando Torres - Spain, through doing some work for him, so it was good to see him play and score. Back at the Euros at the weekend for the quarter finals.

I may start a new thread as this one has gone well of the topic of 'Cuba'. Should be 'Euro 2008'.

IWS: It Was Soccer focussed :)

9. rekoj

rekoj New Member

You're a big hairy liar.

I do all Fernando Torres' building work.

IWS: I Wasn't Suckered :)

10. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

That explains everything Joker.

One refurb job I did for him was to re-tile his pool because the Joker builder who tiled it originally used the wrong adhesive and the tiles started to fall off!

IWS: It Was Shocking workmanship :)

11. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Whats all this about the OFT being on to you IWS?

I would expect the DWP (Dept of Work and Pensions) to be on to you, as you never seem to be doing any work.

IWS: It Was Scrounging :)

12. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

13. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

I though Fernando Torres was a resort in Spain

14. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Your just a pair of Bar stewards :(

I'm off to Basle tonight for tomorrows quarter final between neighbours Portugal and Spain. I hope Torres breaks Ronaldo's leg for him.

At least I will not get the hassle over there, that I am getting in the UK at the moment.

IWS: I Will be Strong :)

15. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

See yers next week :)

IWS: It'll be a Win for Spain :) (3-2)

16. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

I think Portugal play Germany and Holland play Spain?

IWS: It Wasn't Spain :)

17. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

by the way I predict:

Portugal 1 Germany 2
    Holland 1 Spain 2

IWS: I Will be Spot on :)

18. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Apologies people, not sure why I put Spain, it should have been Russia, but as you can see I did predict the losing teams.

IWS: I Was Spared (my blushes) !! :)

19. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Who cares? I do'nt, poxy football

20. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Astra, ones mans meat is another mans poison, its a good job we are not all the same, but I appreciate your view. What sport are you interested in?

IWS: I Was Sporty :)