Cost to change tap washers.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Rico2006, Sep 30, 2008.

1. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

That's just it! you wouldn't travel for 45 minutes each way to change a set of washers, end of story. What happens if the washers are fine, the seating is fine but it still drips? another trip out in an unfamiliar area, bad move, she needs a local Plumber

2. mully123

mully123 New Member

Me,i,d get me 50 quid back by charging those two with the BMWs in the drive,and shes in the gym all day getting tanned.But thats just me.

3. charge her £30 and she will think youll cheap,Then mention to her while your there that you do bathrooms, and ill bet she will call you back in a few weeks to refit,Then bang in normal price,works every time

4. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

A bathroom fit that's 45 minutes away would have to be a £10k 'er ! ;)

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I'm working 45 mins away at the moment, flat conversion, kitchen and 2 x bathroom fits so it's worth it. A pain though as it makes a long day. ;)

6. Dougie Burton

Dougie Burton New Member

7. furious_customer

furious_customer Screwfix Select

I am guessing that pimlico pumbers have hired a new SEO agency.

8. jackelliott07

jackelliott07 Active Member

One without a calendar or a fascination with dead threads

9. furious_customer

furious_customer Screwfix Select

I think they are trying to create inbound links to their website which can (sometimes) improve their google rank.