AEG tools

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Bonzo, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Bonzo

Bonzo New Member

2. big all

big all Screwfix Select

they are from the tti stable and are the proffesional range over ryobi that is there diy range
    http://www.ttigroup.com/

my neibour next door has the 18v gear and he likes it he does refurbs mostly comercial but some domestic

big all

3. Bonzo

Bonzo New Member

Cheers BA so you think it's solid enough gear. Went in to BnQ last night to have a look but they didn't have any. I'm undecided between that AEG saw and Bosch GKS 190.

4. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Get the Bosch, AEG is OK but Bosch is v good

5. big all

big all Screwfix Select

if its a strait forward choice between bosch and aeg i would choose bosch because i have around 10 battery tools from 10.8 through 14.4 up to 24v

big all

6. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Bosch is better than AEG, not that AEG is rubbish.

7. Bonzo

Bonzo New Member

Ok cheers lads. Think the bosch wins then
    I hope to get a good deal on it, brother in law works for tool company, hope to get it at cost price.

8. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

AEG tools used to be right up at the top and very pricy, pretty sure that something has happened suppplier or manufacturer wise as prices have dropped a lot, stick tothe blue bosch in my opinion, there gear is reasonably priced, batteries last a fair while and they really stand up to a tough life