19 titles........

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by removed 7, May 8, 2011.

1. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

I don't like to gloat as a Man Utd follower, but that comprehensive victory over Chelski today warmed the cockles of my heart.

Love him or hate him, Sir Alex is due enormous respect for his achivements , canny Scot that he is.....

Lucia x

2. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Any team that beats the Chelski over-ego-d, over paid, numpties gets my vote. :)

3. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Congratulations to your team Lucy. you're just about there now. Hopefully Liverpool can put in more of a challange next season.

4. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

I have great hopes for LFC. They've been in the doldrums far too long. I'm sure they'll rise to greatness again - hopefully sooner than later, but hopefully not at the expense of my team.

Lucia x

5. Crazy horse

Crazy horse Guest

Utd will win there 19th title today at Blackburn and though it pains me i have to say well done.Fergie promised to knock LFC off there perch and its rare for a man to keep his word!. They become the most succesful league team in England but still not the most succesful team in England,there 2 cups shy of that.

LFC were on there perch for a very long time, how long will utd be on there perch?, not long i suggest.

6. Crazy horse

Crazy horse Guest

Only time will tell, i cant look into the future and nor can you, as i have said, enjoy your perch but you will not be on it for long, certainly not as long as we held the record.
    Liverpool FC will be a true threat the next few years,an opinion your OAP manager shares with me.but please enjoy your perch i will not mention it again.

I hope your"LFC have done nothing"comment was about the league, you wouldnt class winning a 5th Euro cup as nothing, would you?.

7. Crazy horse

Crazy horse Guest

It pains me to say it but credit where credit's due. SAF and Man Utd have been outstanding over the last 15 years. He built a winning team with young lads (remember Hanson's quote, "you never win anything with young lads") and every year just tweaked it a little. They have been the top team in England.

Every year LFC fans say were coming for you and have never done so but with KD in charge i truly feel that we could become great again.

Next year will be so close there is going to be at least 4 incredible teams maybe 6.

Sorry dear, but im old skool. I still call the Champions league the Euro cup though i shouldnt as the CL is a money making weaken version of the Euro cup and so is the Europa cup a weak money making version of the UEFA cup.

8. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Well if Fergie don't * in to retirement soon then 'the special one' will tire of waiting and slide on back to Chelsea I reckon?

Either way the Blue side of Manchester will be a force to reckon with in the comming season!

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

9. Crazy horse

Crazy horse Guest

Man utd are alot of things but one thing there not is classless, Mourinho might of up next for the hot seat at old trafford, i for one thought so but after the fiasco in the semi of the old European cup Mike Bassett has more chance. 

If Man City dont win the prem next year then there going to look like chumps after the wonga they have flashed.