19th Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Allsorts, Sep 18, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Oh dear chippie is this necessary?, please read the forum rules.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

:):)

3. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Read some history, CGN. That you are seemingly not bothered - or are in denial - about where 'all this' is going is concerning.

I presume - being happy to be alloyed to the u-s on here - you also share their preference for Farage over Le Pen over Macron, Trump over anybody, Orban over anyone and Bannon overseeing it all?

What do they have in common? Populist. Nationalistic. Insularism. Anti-independent press. Anti-human rights. Anti-the law makers. Profit at any cost.

Can't you see this, CGN? Honestly?

4. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

The EU uses its joint funds to helps develop the most deprived parts of each country? What's not to like?

Are you sure these empty shops isn't actually down to the WWFC of 2008?

5. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Your deviously glib comments?

6. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Of course you'd say that. Even tho' it's not true.

Lack of housing is a sovereign political decision. You know - the UK's, which is a sovereign nation.

Ditto austerity, lack of funding for the NHS, our police, schools - all of these are the UK's political decisions, and now't to do with the EU.

You do know this, don't you? It's crazy for you to try and pin that on the EU. NUTS man!

What has the EU done for us? Well it certainly hadn't held us back from being (what used to be...) the 5th largest economy in the wurld, so it can't really be all that bad, can it? Of course, since that vote, things ain't been as good.

Keep it sensible, JJ - just say stuff you know to be true.

7. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Like a wee bit of tissue paper flapping in the wind, JJ pursues whatever fizzle of thought tracks across his brain.

8. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

If that is truly your interpretation - which I know it cannot be because it's a whole new crazy level of self-delusion - then it stinks.

9. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

10. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

11. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

What part of what I said do you consider a lie?

fillyboy likes this.
  12. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Ah, Longsie is trying the "I wuz talking about money not freedom of movement - fnurrr" line.

Good grief, how slippery? :rolleyes:

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

longboat said:
    You dont have a valid link then?
    OK. That's fine, I didn't for one moment expect you had. I do. I didn't just make it up, you know. I'm not suggesting you made it up. You obviously lapped it up when you read it though, and now, when questioned on its validity you're a bit embarrased and won't provide a link because you know it to be untrue and it would make you look even more foolish than you already do.

"The most likely outcome of a second referendum"?
    In all honesty I think remain would win, correct given the PROJECT FEAR MK 6.0, or whatever the tally is now. Oh, that ol' chestnut? No, its called propaganda, the kind you and many others of your 'ilk' are willfully blind to.vast majority of financial experts, political commentators, business leaders, service providers, politicians and car manufacturers say? That's 'project fear'? Yes, DA. The intended purpose is to manipulate people into thinking and behaving in a manner the purveyors of such 'warnings' want. "Do as we say or else" tactics. It's very effective. Especially when targeted towards the gullible or ill informed, as was demonstrated by the many who voted remain in the recent referendum vote.

Just as the, EU like it.

fillyboy likes this.
  14. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I think I see where you're coming from, Longsie.

15. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Seeing as this centre was built within the last 5 yrs , I'd have to say no.
    Anyway, my original point stands. Why build a shopping centre where it doesn't attract footfall ? Perhaps you'd like to invest in it (when you sell your house) ?

PS where do you think the EU funds come from? Ahh that magic money tree again ;);)

16. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

It was quite obvious to any sane person that I was indeed talking about the money aspect of it. So, you're forgiven.
    It's like the declining 'free' trade we enjoy with the other, EU members that the, UK pays approx £9billion/annum for the privilege.

17. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Wooooo, JJ.

Does that make you feel better? Thinking you've come up with a valid reason for Leaving instead of youknowwhat?

18. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I think I see where you're going to Longsie.

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Good for you.

Now scurry back under the stone you emerged from before I dismantle any more of your desperate trolling.
    There's a good lad.

fillyboy likes this.
  20. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Don't forget: With youth comes idealism, with age comes wisdom. That's why Labour want to lower the voting age.