20 odd minutes!!

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by markysparky, Dec 13, 2005.

1. markysparky

markysparky New Member

Untill screwfix forum shuts down untill tomorrow morning. Anybody want to say any last words before we dissapear

Night! night! :)

2. sparkin!

sparkin! New Member

IN CONSRUCTION, ONE HARD GAME!

BUT, mega interesting game!

IN LIFE, THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME BABY!

3. Defcon

Defcon New Member

What?? What's happening? Some routine maintenance going on?

4. markysparky

markysparky New Member

<u>Screwfix.com will be unavailable from 11.00pm Tuesday 13th December to 8.00am Wednesday 14th December for essential maintenance work. Please ensure that all forum postings are completed prior to the 11.00pm closing time. We apologise for any inconvenience.</u>
    Welcome to TalkScrewfix.com. These forums are for you to talk to each other, exchange views and opinions and help each other out on topics related to your trade; or just to talk about anything you like. Because Screwfix Direct will not normally respond to forum postings, if you have an issue that needs a response from us, please contact us.

While anyone can read messages on TalkScrewfix.com, you need to be signed in with a Screwfix.com username and password to join in and post messages. You will also need to have your cookies enabled.

I hope you find the forums both useful and entertaining!

Steve Willet
    Managing Director

5. markysparky

markysparky New Member

6. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Bags I'm the last post, spirit willing

7. I recon it was the christmas party and they could not trust us alone

8. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

Bet nobody talked to admin12.... ;)