20% off Ebay inc FFX Tool plus Festool Cashback

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by diy_nixy, Jul 15, 2019.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

This I thought was good Corporate marketing and charity work combined. Festool helped the British Lung foundation and also sponsored work place awareness about airborne particulates.

upload_2019-8-3_20-4-58.png

2. dobbie

dobbie Screwfix Select

What is wrong with the ones you already have? thought they were built like tanks.

3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Nothing!

Superb kit,can't fault them, a pair should be on everybody list for Father Christmas, so useful to have.[​IMG]

Just got another pair, C650's this time,so I can have a second work area setup.:)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  4. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

I haven't got my Festool cashback yet. I registered and applied about 7 days ago. I would have thought you have to wait at least 14-days to avoid abuse of making Festool 14-day returns and still getting the cashback?

5. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Not got mine either

6. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Much cashback appeared today from festool

7. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

Good shout - you reminded me to check my account - I got £150 back today as well.

Wayners likes this.
  8. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

The sander has still not arrived :(

Received a messaged from FFX on 15th August with an expected delivery date of 2nd October.

9. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

:(:(

Over whelmed by demand...:D

10. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

So you wont get the cashback then as only a few days to go with offer. Not good

11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Should do in my opion, as order was placed well before end of promotion,so should be honoured, not Jits fault they can't meet demand.

12. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I eventually got the sander delivered last week.

I wanted to register for the 3 years extra warranty, but I think it has past the 30 days since purchase date :( As it was purchased on 18 July 2019.

13. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

All sorted now, rang FFX.

The invoice date was the delivery date so well within the timescale.

KIAB likes this.