20% off Ebay inc FFX Tool plus Festool Cashback

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by diy_nixy, Jul 15, 2019.

1. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

This I thought was good Corporate marketing and charity work combined. Festool helped the British Lung foundation and also sponsored work place awareness about airborne particulates.

upload_2019-8-3_20-4-58.png

2. dobbie

dobbie Well-Known Member

What is wrong with the ones you already have? thought they were built like tanks.

3. KIAB

KIAB Well-Known Member

Nothing!

Superb kit,can't fault them, a pair should be on everybody list for Father Christmas, so useful to have.[​IMG]

Just got another pair, C650's this time,so I can have a second work area setup.:)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  4. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

I haven't got my Festool cashback yet. I registered and applied about 7 days ago. I would have thought you have to wait at least 14-days to avoid abuse of making Festool 14-day returns and still getting the cashback?

5. Wayners

Wayners Well-Known Member

Not got mine either

6. Wayners

Much cashback appeared today from festool

7. diy_nixy

diy_nixy Active Member

Good shout - you reminded me to check my account - I got £150 back today as well.

Wayners likes this.
  8. Jitender

Jitender Well-Known Member

The sander has still not arrived :(

Received a messaged from FFX on 15th August with an expected delivery date of 2nd October.

9. KIAB

KIAB Well-Known Member

:(:(

Over whelmed by demand...:D

10. Wayners

So you wont get the cashback then as only a few days to go with offer. Not good

11. KIAB

KIAB Well-Known Member

Should do in my opion, as order was placed well before end of promotion,so should be honoured, not Jits fault they can't meet demand.

12. Jitender

I eventually got the sander delivered last week.

I wanted to register for the 3 years extra warranty, but I think it has past the 30 days since purchase date :( As it was purchased on 18 July 2019.

13. Jitender

All sorted now, rang FFX.

The invoice date was the delivery date so well within the timescale.

KIAB likes this.