Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by edward current, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

Sides it's a piece of * anyway!

For some:D, not all:_| ..

2. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

Because like most Colleges & Private Enterprise they
    are all performance/result/money driven and hence
    will help/hint/cajole/cheat/ensure that ALL paying
    punters pass!

Well, perhaps not all Sine, my tutor was a stickler for correctness..

BUT where students were 'a little slow' but 'competent/confident' and did not finish in the allotted exam time, he gave them (me as well) a second chance to complete free of charge..

(I think that is fair, not unreasonable)

Don't you?

3. fooman

fooman New Member

hi guys..... remember me???

ive been looking at the 2391 courses... now my
    new
    employer is going to pay..hehehehe

whats the difference between the 3 day course
    and
    the
    4 week course.....

We do a 5 Day 2391 guarantee 2 pass :)

How is it possible for you to guarantee a pass?

chubby sits the exam for you ;)

4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

chubby sits the exam for you ;)

Don't you need ID these days??

5. Tootyfruity

Tootyfruity New Member

Man, ya need ID to take a sh!te nowadays!

6. Ripped Off

Ripped Off New Member

Well wait until this lot hits the streets from C&G

* City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial verification (2392-10)**
    * City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (2391-10)
    * City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations (2391-20)
    * City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Building Regulations for Electrical Installations Contractors in Dwellings (2393-10)

Could spend the next five years going back to school for the 17th - or might be time to hang up my Bahco's

7. tenatious T

tenatious T New Member

Is somebody extracting the mike out of us? This surely is only for the die hards? What u got to have these days, an ID for wiping your ***? Impressed....not.

8. wklivesvtime

wklivesvtime New Member

you don't have to do the above and if you have a 2391 you can ignore the ones relevant to I&T as a 2391 is the first 2 in one.
    City and guilds have split the 2391 into 2 to try and improve the pass rate or so they say, we know why really :^O

That garenteed pass is bull too, no one can do that. And what sine says is also bull, if you take your 2391 you will not have a friendly lecturer giving you a nod and a wink as to what to put - well not it the written part anyhow.

9. tenatious T

tenatious T New Member

i offered my lecturer, who did my practical, a job.worked a treat!!!!

10. BillytheSpark

BillytheSpark New Member

The 2391 is fairly difficult. I did a two day course - studied hard for the exam and passed first time! I was relieved. My advice would be take the three week course. If your company will pay for it - it has to make it easier to pass because it is longer - you will go over the fundamentals more - to prop up your background knowledge. I only took the short one because I was going self employed, paying for myself and I worked very hard because I had to pass (in my mind).