300mm adjustable with wide jaw.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Dick Puller, Apr 26, 2010.

1. plumber carl

plumber carl New Member

dick that old song by the temptations was on the radio yesterday,, JUST MY IMMAGINATION RUNNIG AWY WITH ME,, do you remember it,, you must have some surplus time on your hands with all them posts

2. Plumbfix

Plumbfix New Member

He has not got that much time, he's to busy shopping in B&q

3. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

You two are that funny you should get an Agent - instead of handling yourself............*

As I said, no replies from the hard of thinking please.

[Edited by: admin]

4. doing a bit

doing a bit New Member

if the overall length is the problem with getting a 15 inch adjustable for the fittings , just buy a spanner for them, i have a 32mm for compression nuts and unions etc or if your really tight then make one from a piece of 1/4 plate, as the fittings are brass they wont wear it out

5. PGH

PGH New Member

Try a spud wrench 10 - 67mm jaw opening

6. mantor7`

mantor7` New Member

First time I've ever heard them called that, we just call them stillsons....stillies for short.

7. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Oh really mantor is that what happened, what actually happened was pal man or what ever his name is was having a slanging match with you and i thought i would pop in that your a racist(to be honest as a joke) and all hell broke out,with plenty of your charming insults, as i have said before somewhere along the line you have lost your sense of humour.Stop slagging me off to your mates or i will send my dad round, he is gay and will bum your dad.
    P.S its an American company, hence spud wrench, there different and daft you see.

8. mantor7`

mantor7` New Member

Guess what ponty......I can't be *

9. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

My dad can be :) he aint really its a Frankie Boyle joke.

Can we make up and shake hands like true men.

I will even say sorry for calling you a racist.

Sorry.

10. mantor7`

mantor7` New Member

Fair do's ponty, apology accepted. Being chums is better that being chumps and all that. :^O