A word of warning to all kitchen fitters

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Nic99, Nov 13, 2008.

1. unspoken

unspoken New Member

Well what can I say whatever your name is.
    I am meeting them shortly and will ask them what you have said and let you know.
    I think it would be rather brave or foolish to make these statements without it being true though or perhaps it is yet another one of your conspiracy theories ! Now I know who you are, you are Mel Gibson aren't you ! Or is it Clint Eastwood ? Are you feeling lucky punk, if so go to the authorities and report them !
    Where is your proof !!!!
    No forget that dont want even more debating, will let you know what they say though :)

2. unspoken

unspoken New Member

Ex I will put it down to paranoia then

3. Unspoken, when you meet with the iKBBI please do raise my concerns with them. It may be that they can get their house in order before the relevant authorities catch up with them. To answer your questions:

Q
    "I think it would be rather brave or foolish to make these statements without it being true though or perhaps it is yet another one of your conspiracy theories !"

A
    Everything I have stated and written regarding the iKBBI is true.

Q
    "Where is your proof !!!!"

1. "government backed" - it's not.
    2. "A registered not for profit charity" - it's not.
    Drewe and the other directors of the iKBBI came on this site and stated the above a number of times. Blatant lies. Search the forums and yee shall find.

The current incarnation (the 1st was an LLP) is a Ltd company registered to a PO BOX.
    Companies House has the answers

3. They are fraudulently using the .org domain prefix to give the pretence of a charity/not for profit organisation. Their web address http://www.ikbbi.org.uk kinda gives that one away. For more information have a look at the Registration Rules for Domain Names at point 8.2 here.

Any more questions please ask.

4. unspoken

unspoken New Member

Hi again whatever your name/handle is.

Your answer - Everything I have stated and written regarding the iKBBI is true

OK, now you have convinced me, because you have said so !

Your 3 points regarding your proof is rubbish, this is again the same as saying because I said so ! No weight to it at all.
    I will ask them the questions, but I feel that you need to perhaps contact them yourself to qualify it, as you have such a keen interest in iKBBI.
    I do not know what they have ever done to you but it must be bad to get you this worked up.

What is your angle on this, why are you knocking them all the time and anyone that has joined them ?

5. Unspoken, I admire your persistence, iKKBI are certainly getting their value from you - the best £150 they ever took off anyone.

6. Drew iKBBI

Drew iKBBI New Member

Hi Unspoken,

I don't know who you are but a word if you want it.

Some on these guys are obviously just having a laugh. If they're serious they should consider getting serious and doing something positive, but maybe it's easier just to knock others.

If I was you I would enjoy my membership and leave them well alone... I'm sure they're better in their own company.

To those that are interested in positive debate I hope you find what your looking for.

Good luck everyone

Drew

7. unspoken

unspoken New Member

EX- my persistence can only be a match for yours and your determination to knock anyone associated with them.

I do not even know why you are so anti its not like you
    you would join due to your disability anyway !

Drew has hopefully answered some of your questions on the other post, to ease your concerns. If you are so badly concerned about them, why dont you ring them up, or email them yourself to get your concerns answered. It is no good keep winging on here all the time about it, go and find out for yourself from the horses mouth.

8. I'm not knocking anyone, I am just questionning the need for something.

iKBBI started posting in a public forum so I'm keeping it here.

9. kitcheneer

kitcheneer New Member

My purpose in "whinging" about the iKBBi is to prevent others being taken in by them. I presume that is Ex's and the others' also.

Nobody needs to contact the iKBBi because the situation is already clear, and each time one of the spammers speaks up for them it just gets more and more obvious.

The iKBBi spammers should have stayed off this forum, then it wouldn't be necessary for me and the others to keep showing them up. Each time one of them tries to defend the iKBBi they get answered, and another negative comment about them is there in the Net for everybody to read.

Keep going, spammers, and you'll end up being sliced, dipped in batter and fried. Lovely

10. Nic99

Nic99 New Member

Drew,
    I have a question for you.

Its very clear that there is a strong link between Ikbbi and Retail Installation Services so you should have no trouble answering this question as they dont seem to reply to emails.
    Who are the two major clients that they have secured which has enabled them to mailshot kitchen fitters offering contracts once they have joined you?.

Only complete transparency in your reply would convince me(and every one else) that its not just a scam.

11. Nic99, just asked the same thing on another thread

12. unspoken

unspoken New Member

Kitchenhero, I see you have your super abilities back again, that is to hopefully blind people with your negativity and incessant ranting on to anyone that dares to have an opinion other then yours or mention the iKBBI.

If you are such a great hero and guardian to us all then why dont you give it a rest and let people make thier own mind up and have free discussion without stepping in all the time.

It is quite clear that you hate them and/or have some perverse problem with them or someone there. Thanks for letting us know you dont like them, we have all got the message now, so dont need to hear anymore thanks.

13. Nic99

Nic99 New Member

Ex,
    Im just really looking forward to the reply!
    I just noticed Drew said to unspoken "i dont know who you are".
    Now whos having a laugh!!

14. U, as another has said, everytime there is a positive posting I would like to balance it with a questioning one.

I neither hate them nor do I have a peverse problem with them, I just firmly believe that it is a waste of time and the only people who will ultimately benefit are the directors of iKKBI.

Drew has come back posting more questions but he's not really answering any of the questions posted by my self and others.

Please don't presume to censor me on a public forum.

15. kitcheneer

kitcheneer New Member

"Thanks for letting us know you dont like them, we have all got the message now, so dont need to hear anymore thanks."

I said before you were a funny guy, and I was right! I like the way you use the word "we" in that sentence. Who is the "we"? You, under the plinth and Drew ikbbi!

Anyway, if you want to stop me posting negative comments about them, all you have to do is stop posting positive comments! Let's let the ikbbi sink or swim on their own, and we can get back to talking about matters of genuine interest to kitchen fitters.

16. unspoken

unspoken New Member

EX - yesterday you posted this
    '

'If I have said something to upset you I'm sorry, as afr as I'm concerned all I have done is state, made a little forcefully my opinion.'

Yes made a little forcefully ! As does kitcheneer NIC Leaky etc but perhaps a little more than you.

OK you have all said that you feel they are a waste of time. Yep heard that loads of times now, thanks very much, got the message that you dislike them, OK !!! So can the people who are members or interested in joining have the opportunity to make thier own minds up now and be given a rest from it all now ?

17. under the plinth

under the plinth New Member

Well kitcheneer,
    are you checking mY posts too?
    I've posted here many times and used it as a forum to help out others and to discuss things like ikbbi.
    Is everyone who disagrees with you a stooge for a rival point of view.
    Guys like you won't put a stop to me and anyone else using a public forum if when they disagree with you you accuse them of conspiracy. You're what's known as a control freak and you might end up on your jack here with only yourself to have a dig at.
    I think you have a lot to lose if ikbbi does win over fitters. Could it be that you are actually employed by the sheds or am I stark raving mad to think that such a "Solid poster" could be a stooge himself.
    Best check out kitcheneers posts everyone. He could be a B&q director for all we know.

18. unspoken

unspoken New Member

UTP - Kitchenhero is only here for our benefit protecting us from the evil DC fromplanet iKBBI, how dare you speak against him, you know he or her and his or her merry band are always on the look out for positive words for ikbbi and ready with thier spam attacks

19. OK you have all said that you feel they are a waste of time. Yep heard that loads of times now, thanks very much, got the message that you dislike them, OK !!! So can the people who are members or interested in joining have the opportunity to make thier own minds up now and be given a rest from it all now ?

How many times do you have to be told this is a public forum?

I can and will post whatever I like.

If members want to chit-chat ask iKBBI for your own forum and then you can pat each others back as much as you like and not have to endure with all the comments here.

With regard to those who may be interested in joining, this forum does not permit advertising from commercial interests.

20. under the plinth

under the plinth New Member

Ex,
    You contradicted yourself. This is, like you say, a public forum. Why should ikbbi members go elsewhere when we will be serving the public too.

Cue kitcheneer insults and clever little quips like "serve the public" the ikbbi can;t serve a dinner.
    It's coming I know it.