AAaaaaaaaaah!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Allsorts, Sep 21, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Good idea, dream on, Brexits coming and Gina Miller with Keir Starmer on his white charger aint going to stop it. You must be starting to feel a little foolish and desperate, you certainly sound it. Nighty night.

2. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

I found her annoying tbh.

3. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Oh pleeeeez try and be a bit witty, Longsie, for gawd's sakes. :oops:

4. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

That's interesting, Heat.

So you've heard her speak. Can you explain what you find 'annoying' about her to be honest?

And be honest.

Because, to be honest, how you can find such a reasonable person who speaks in such a reasonable and gentle way 'annoying' is a bit strange. I mean, you might not like what she says - and you obviously won't - but surely how she delivers her opinions is hard to be offended by? She doesn't rant. She doesn't heckle other folk. She doesn't use glib phrases. She is never other than calm, clear and factual. She is fab, truly fab. (And I like what she says.)

Help me out, Heat - why do you find her annoying tbh?

5. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

She did come across as a spoilt child who wanted her own way and wasn’t ever going to accept and indeed tried to thwart what other people wanted.
    Am sure there are others thought the same as me.
    Is she so important that her view is to be supported?
    But I will read about her views to see how she thinks.

Need a bigger hammer likes this.
  6. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

She used her considerable talents with the law to take the constitutionally correct legal action, since the government of this country got it wrong. What's more, she did this in a non-petulant manner.

And your interpretation is the 360o polar-opposite of this. (Are the poles 360o opposing? Leave that for another day...)

'Spoilt child' ma botty; you ain't even subtle, Heat - good lord, what are you like!

Yes, I know others agree with you. I know what they are too.

7. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Screenshot_20180922-123206_Samsung Internet.jpg

You need to concentrate DA, Longsie. ???

You did the same the other day with a Boon post and thought it was Heat, you corrected that one before i had time to pick you up on it.

longboat, Heat and Allsorts like this.
  8. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Miller & Blair, Soros Bitches.

fillyboy likes this.
  9. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Yup - fair do's - my bad.

How on earth do I confuse you all?

(Phew - glad I caught the Broon one as I'd had a good ol' rant against 'Heat/Broon'... :oops: )

Very pleased to see that you are watching my posts so closely.

Heat likes this.
  10. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Not nice. Not funny. Not true.

Other than that a classy IIR post.

11. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Add Obama to that list. It's said something like half a billion of Soros dirty money has found it's way towards Gina's nutty causes, yes, I think it's more than fair to describe her as Soros's *****. She describes herself as a transparency campaigner, she weren't overly transparent about Georgie boys money.

12. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

You have it bad, Filly.

Your vitriol against those who do not deserve it is telling. It says everything.

13. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

I need something to Brighten up a dull day and give me a chuckle, your posts fit the bill perfectly. :D:D

Allsorts likes this.
  14. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Forgot about him (he's been quite of late though) but yes another Soros *****.

15. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Oh dear.

Git it badder than I thought.