Adebayor

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by صعقلصسزقك, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Once a gooner always a dirty, cowardly, filthy cheat.

2. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Disgusting behavior, i thought the FA said they were going to clampdown on this sort of behavior, so we will see, 5 match ban i hope. Neville was the 1st dirty git i saw do this.

3. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

behavior

behaviour, tut

the american spell check is too intelligent for some :(

4. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Looks like he will get a 3 match ban from tomorrow, shame he will miss the derby, i had fancied a draw for that one.He will later get another 3 match ban for being a tw*t, and city were looking so good, Karma if AFC get the 4th spot over city for this.

5. Should get 3 match ban for the stamp and 3 match ban for the celebrations. And I hate V.Persie, he's a slimy piece of work but that was just pure evil.

6. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

He will.

7. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

He has got the first of his ban and left his team in the *, i was hoping for a draw but without any stikers they dont have much chance,

[Edited by: admin]

8. sir graftalot

sir graftalot New Member

why would you hope for a draw? is it because you are worried about ciddy? or that perennial struggle for the top 4 spot? please don't tell me it was so we lost points and your league title, please don't, i pulled my back at work and i can't laugh without pain. even after so few games you are going to have to tough it out and admit that the league has gone (last year was your chance)

9. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Yes i believe city will be in the top six and its pretty common sense to want a draw though i do love to see UTD lose, but since they have only 1 striker fit or available you will have to pretty carp to lose.

Its far from over, we are always better as under dogs. There is some tough times ahead for chelski and city with the African nations cup.

So sorry to hear about your back,hope it mends quickly and you can start earning again.You can always do just the doggie position.

I dont want to put you in pain but here you go.

Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
    Well, they had photos of Manchester United players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

10. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs Prison?

They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

11. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What would you call a pregnant Man United fan?

A dope carrier.

12. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What do Manchester fans use as birth control?

Their personalities.

13. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What do you call a Mancunian with no arms and legs?

Trustworthy

14. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Man Utd. fan?

Skid marks in front of the dog.

15. sir graftalot

sir graftalot New Member

A teacher starts a new job at a primary school on Merseyside and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a big football fan and supports Liverpool. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Liverpool fans.
    Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
    "Because I'm not a Liverpool fan miss," she replies. The teacher, still shocked asks:"Well, if your not a Liverpool Fan, then who are you a fan of?"
    "I'm a West Ham fan, and proud of it," Mary replies. The teacher can't believe her ears. "Mary, how come you're a Hammers fan?"
    "Because my mum and dad are from London's East End and are West Ham fans, so I'm a West Ham fan too!"
    "Still," says the teacher, annoyed, "that's no reason for you to be a West Ham fan as well. You don't have to be like your parents all the time, do you? What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and car thief. Would you be like them then?"
    "No," smiles Mary, "I'd be a Liverpool fan.

16. sir graftalot

sir graftalot New Member

A scouser started working at my firm this morning.

It's about time - he's been here two * years.

or

Liverpool John Lennon Airport has been shut for the past 8 hours due to a "Suspicious car".

Apparently it had tax and insurance and the radio was still in it.

or

If you kill yourself, it's called suicide. If you kill someone else, it's called homicide. If you kill lots of people, it's called genocide.

So if you only kill Scousers, is that called Merseycide?

or

A recent survey was conducted in Liverpool, asking people if literacy levels in their city need to improve.

18% answered: I think so yes.

82% answered: fuk uf dats bulst wes gud we white finne

[Edited by: admin]

17. dryliner essex

dryliner essex New Member

dirty git i saw do this.
    what about the dirty little argy