am i pricing to high?

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by sexyfemale p d, Feb 25, 2008.

1. jackts

jackts New Member

Quote while there, and tell them how many days the work will take, that's important.

Follow up with a written quote if required.

2. sexyfemale p d

sexyfemale p d New Member

thanks for all the good advise
    i agree with you about the age, i think the age does put ppl off. as i'm only 22. but get told i look alot younger, so do think it is putting ppl off

oly had lady customers so its not a pride thing but i guess the ladys could feel i am better lokking then them hehehe.

also about the clothes a was wondwering about it myself i mostly just go casual in jeans. maybe a should wear my overalls so i look like iv been on a job.

3. romanian)guy

romanian)guy New Member

do u ned labour?

4. sexyfemale p d

already got one n if i needed another one he'ld be sexy n thats not u mate.plus you would put the wrong colour paint on the walls cos you cant read english. so **** **** n ave a nice swim home.

5. rekoj

rekoj New Member

:O

I find feisty girls a bit of a turn on.

6. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

already got one n if i needed another one he'ld be
    sexy n thats not u mate.plus you would put the wrong
    colour paint on the walls cos you cant read english.
    so **** **** n ave a nice swim home.

Nice one SFP&D :^O

7. romanian)guy

romanian)guy New Member

maybi i learn english but ur grammar is ****

8. Burlington Bertie

I may be wrong but if you are a young looking 22 that may be part of the problem, especially with new customers. You may be the greatest p&d in the country, but sometimes they may think you are too young to have the experience. I don't think what you wear when you do quotes makes a lot of difference, as long as you don't turn up in jeans that have 5 litres of paint on them. Apart from dying your hair grey and wearing a wrinkly expression all I can suggest is to stick with it and eventually you will be old and haggard like me and get more work :^O

9. romanian)guy

romanian)guy New Member

good bb
    woman just wear nice boots and be hot ,then u dont have to paint,just **** with customer

10. Burlington Bertie

Im sure sexyfemale P&D will answer that post much better than I could. Perhaps with the letters F & O? :^O

11. Burlington Bertie

Your command of the English language is getting better :)

12. rekoj

rekoj New Member

@ 22 that's too young. You can only just be out of your time. Think Romaninan guy is right and maybe you earn more cooking your customers if you're hot hot hot!!!

13. Burlington Bertie

You're getting a bit over excited rekoj - i can see the steam comimg out of your ears. Go and have a cold shower while you wait for SFP&D's reply which will probably be the same as the one for romaniangay :^O

14. rekoj

rekoj New Member

15. Burlington Bertie

16. Burlington Bertie

That looks like romaniangay :) i.e. IWS's other username

17. sexyfemale p d

i no you cant read but prostitute and painter is a different job. i guess all you know about woman is by looking at your mum, thats why you think all woman are ******. guess your not getin much work, cos ur begging every1 on here 4 a job. bet you stay logged in all day waiting for someone to post a comment so you can reply back with ur extreme wit.

well i'm * myself with laughter.

[Edited by: admin3]

18. handcraft

handcraft New Member

ouch i havent read all of this but its getting a bit nasty

lee

19. handcraft

handcraft New Member

since ive got nothing else to do i read throught the rest of the posts and to be honest romanian guy is a * and a no it all when in fact he knows *

lee

[Edited by: admin9]

20. romanian)guy

romanian)guy New Member

u must be ugly